1st Chapter

Should I still believe in You??

1stChapter

 

“Thank you for your hard working, thank you” I bow and thank everyone for making this photo shoot possible, as everyone has working so hard.

“Jieyon-ah, you are really amazing every shoot seems so perfect” hyunjung oppa praise me.

“Thanks oppa, I Know I’m good ahaha” I laughed and playfully answered him, oppa also  laughed with me. Well I always show others that I’m playful and cherish person, yes that was the real me but I’ve changed a little bit. It’s all started last month when Kim Sunngyu has changed from someone sweet, caring and lovely into someone cold. 

 

“Jiyeon-ah get ready, you still have shown to attend” Eunjung unnie said to me. “Alright unnie” I follow Eunjung unnie into our van. Today I feel a little bit tired as I have to work from morning till now, as for tonight I’ve fashion show. I love my job as a model because I Love fashion so much and I dreamt to be one of successful fashion designer, and I hope to see one day people going to wear my own brand.

 

“Are you okay Jiyeon? You look pale, are u sick?” Eunjung unnie worried about me. “Don’t worry Unnie, I’m just tired, I’m sure I’ll be okay after some rest, you really don’t have to worry” I convince her with my words and she did believe me.

 

“Jiyeon-ah wake up we’ve arrived” I slowly open my eyes; I walk out from the van and heading to the location.

 

I went to the dressing room and fixed everything that I need to, from my makeup, hair, etc. Not long after that I’ve finished with everything, the show will only start in 40 minutes time, and I just wait and relax as I myself don’t really feel well. I reached my phone and checked on it if I received any text or call, yes I did received texts and calls but sadly it’s not from him, I’ve been waiting for his call or at least text. In the past he always give me a call no matter how busy he is, even just for few minutes. Fashion show sure has a lot of meaning to me, it’s all started after the fashion show when I become Hyomin Unnie model and him Sunggyu and Infinite were invited to perform that night.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“That was good unnie, the show really great, I envy and adore you for being a successful designer” I said to Hyomin Unnie, a successful fashion designer in seoul.

“ it’s all thanks to you and the others for making an effort to make this possible, I am sure that one day you will be successful like me maybe even better, ahahaha”

I can see from far a group of 7 good looking men come towards us. “Annyeong Hyomin Unnie, Thanks for inviting us to perform on your show, that was great, I Love your design everything look so cool”

“Thanks Hoya-ah, you guys also take some part to make it even greater than what I plan, anyway   why don’t you guys have me as your fashion designer for your next album, I’m sure to make it way more cooler than what you expect ahhhaa” as Hyomin Unnie talk with them I just look around me, finally my eye stop at one direction, I Look at this one person he look so damn good looking, so perfect, I keep on looking at him,  and suddenly he look at me and our eye meet.

 

“Owh before I forget Jiyeon-ah this is Infinite, this is L my cousin, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sunjong the maknae, seongyeol, woohyun and at the end is the Leader Kim SUnggyu”

“Annyeong everyone, I’m Park Jiyeon nice to meet you guys” after some introduction and talk, I bid goodbye  “Unnie, I got to go now, I’ll see you around and again thank you, bye guys” I said in my heart, ”I need to go before my heart stop beating, I don’t know what has gotten into me, that guy, that leader really something, I’ve been surrounded by so many good looking men but he’s the only person who can make me feel this miserable”. 

 

On my way to my van someone call me “Jiyeon-shhi” I turn around and guess what it was him Kim sunggyu, OMG!! What is he doing here?I can’t think straight, Oh NOOO!!!

“Owh Sunggyu-shhi waeyo??”

“Jiyeon-shi, hhmm..well can I haa vvee your number, wellhmm…who knows, maybe one day we will work together right..”

“owh!!! Dae bwo?” I was kinda shocked by his braveness even though he’s stuttered a bit, but for me he still braves enough. Since then we have been keep in touch, everyday he would at least text me, and just by receiving either text or call from him can actually make my day no matter how tired I am. Our feeling become deeper, from friends to good friend and good friends become lover, all those time were heaven for us.

 

As our feeling go deeper and he makes sure that we really has feeling for each other he confess to me, that night, that beautiful night in front of his band mates he confess to me, he said to me “will you spend your whole life with me? Will you trust and believe in me? If you do will you marry me” I didn’t expect he would confess to me that night, I was shocked, and I’m totally speechless  I just nod my head as a sign to all of his questions, again I was amazed by his braveness and again he makes me fall for him.

 

End of Flashback

 

“Everyone get ready few minutes more before the show, everyone go to your position, hurry up” by hearing that I was a wake from all those memories and thoughts, what has gotten into you Park Jiyeon-ah. I stand up and say to myself “Park Jiyeon, be strong you can do it, fighting”.

Just after the show I went back home directly, I dont feeling like to join them, as I am tired plus I can't wait to be home and hoping that he's waiting for me like before at our home. As  I look into our house, its look dark and empty, seems like no one home, I sigh “well another lonely night for me”.

 *** Boring right*** so sorry***