See you again.

My life was hell but with you, I'm starting to know what heaven feels like.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just wanted to tell you people something, there isn't much in this chapter because I was legitimately blank on what more to add but I did add some more thoughts of the character. Ok I'll shut up now enjoy the chapter or not. 

Ddeulgi has never been more happier than this because tomorrow will be Ddeulgi's favorite day of all time and that is Christmas! Tomorrow is where Ddeulgi will get a present from Santa because grandpa said that Santa will only give presents to good boys and girls and Ddeulgi has been a good boy. Ddeulgi knows that Santa will come to Ddeulgi's house at midnight and Ddeulgi has already prepared milk and cookies for Santa because grandpa said that Santa likes milk and cookie and that's why Santa is fat. Ddeulgi promises not to go down before midnight and welcome Santa because grandpa said that if Ddeulgi does that then Ddeulgi wouldn't get a new toy car that Ddeulgi wants and Ddeulgi will be very sad. Ddeulgi is also happy because there's no school tomorrow and Ddeulgi asked daddy to take Ddeulgi skiing and daddy said yes so Ddeulgi is very happy. Ddeulgi will get to spend time with daddy tomorrow and grandpa too but Ddeulgi is more happy that daddy will be with Ddeulgi all day tomorrow.

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a, Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me

Ddeulgi really likes the song that grandpa sings Ddeulgi to sleep with. Grandpa said that it's grandpa and grandma's song to dance to, Ddeulgi has never seen grandpa before but grandpa told Ddeulgi that grandma and mommy are in the place. Ddeulgi doesn't have to worry about that because grandma is a good person just like mommy and the good people up there will take care of grandma and mommy. 

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

Grandpa said that grandpa used to sing daddy this song when daddy is going to sleep and daddy likes it very much just like how Ddeulgi likes it when grandpa sings this song to Ddeulgi.

Fill my heart with song
Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, in other words
I love you.

"Grandpa, will Ddeulgi really get the new toy car that Ddeulgi wants? Will Santa really give it to Ddeulgi because Ddeulgi had been a very good boy?" Ddeulgi asks grandpa because Ddeulgi really really wants that toy car and Ddeulgi had also been a very good boy. Ddeulgi hadn't shout, Ddeulgi listens to everyone and Ddeulgi had been a very good helper at school.

"Of course little man, Santa will surely give you that present you want because you've been a very good boy and grandpa is very proud of you." Grandpa pats Ddeulgi's head. "Come on buddy let's get you to sleep so tomorrow you can wake up early and see the presents from Santa." Grandpa tucks Ddeulgi in bed and kisses Ddeulgi on Ddeulgi's cheeks. "Goodnight little man."

"Goodnight grandpa." Grandpa smiles and stands up to switch off Ddeulgi's light then grandpa walks out of Ddeulgi's room.

---

It's Christmas! Ddeulgi didn't need noona to wake Ddeulgi up because Ddeulgi got up by Ddeulgi's self. Ddeulgi quickly runs downstair to the Chrismas tree in the living. Ddeulgi smiles widely when Ddeulgi sees so many presents under the Christmas tree, Ddeulgi runs to it and opens the biggest one. Ddeulgi quickly opens the present and Ddeulgi gasps very loudly because it's the new toy car that Ddeulgi really really wanted. Santa had really given Ddeulgi the present wanted the most, Ddeulgi hugs the present and jumps around the place. "Yay. Yay. Yay! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you Santa! Ddeulgi will continue to be a very good boy." Ddeulgi hugs the present tighter.

"Good morning little man, I see you've opened your present now. Do you like it?" Grandpa asks Ddeulgi.

"Of course grandpa Ddeulgi loves it; this is what Ddeulgi wants and Santa gave it to Ddeulgi because Ddeulgi had been a good boy just like grandpa told Ddeulgi to be."

"That's good little man. How bout we open your other presents?" Grandpa walks to the Christmas tree and sits down. 

"Ok grandpa." Ddeulgi walks over to the Christmas tree and sits down next to grandpa. 

"Let's open this one little man." Grandpa takes one of the presents and gives it to Ddeulgi for Ddeulgi to open. Ddeulgi opens the present and Ddeulgi sees a little note, it must be from Santa. "What is this? A note from Santa? Read it out little man. "

"I see you had been a very good boy my dear and as an award for a good boy Santa has a gift for you Ddeulgi. Continue being a good boy and Santa will give you more presents. Love Santa. Grandpa! Grandpa! Look Santa knows Ddeulgi! Santa knows Ddeulgi!" 

"That's very good little man now Santa wants you to continue being a good boy and will you do as Santa says? " Grandpa asks Ddeulgi. 

"Yes to very yes grandpa Ddeulgi will continue to be a vet good boy just like what Santa told Ddeulgi." Ddeulgi smiles widely at grandpa. 

"Ok little man then if you will continue being a good boy then let's go upstairs and wash you up after that you can get ready for our skiing trip. " Ddeulgi nods and quickly runs upstairs so that one of the noonas can clean Ddeulgi up.

After noona has cleaned Ddeulgi up, Ddeulgi rushes downstairs because Ddeulgi is excited for the ski trip Ddeulgi is going with daddy and grandpa. Ddeulgi frowns because Ddeulgi doesn't see daddy anywhere only grandpa is there on the dinning table. 

"Hey little man come have breakfast." Grandpa pats the seat beside him and Ddeulgi walks over to sit beside grandpa. "Why the long face buddy?" 

"Ddeulgi doesn't see daddy down here. Is daddy going to come with us grandpa?" Ddeulgi asks grandpa. 

"Of course he would little man, it's Christmas and you know it's wrong to break a Christmas promise."

"OK grandpa Ddeulgi will eat and daddy will surely come down." Ddeulgi then starts to eat Ddeulgi's breakfast and when Ddeulgi is finished, Ddeulgi sees daddy coming down the stairs but daddy is wearing a suit. 

"Good morning daddy!" Ddeulgi says to daddy. 

"Morning son. " Daddy says back to Ddeulgi and daddy looks like daddy is in a hurry. 

"Hey son why are you wearing a suit? Is this what you're wearing to our ski trip? It doesn't look convenient though." Grandpa says to daddy. 

"Ski trip? What ski trip?" Daddy asks and Ddeulgi is sad now. Daddy doesn't remember the promise that daddy gave Ddeulgi. 

"Son how can you not remember your promise to your own son that you would take him skiing with me? "

"Daddy today is Christmas and you broke a Christmas promise. " Ddeulgi says sadly and daddy kneels down to Ddeulgi's level. 

"I'm sorry son I forgot maybe next time because I have a very important client to meet. I'm sorry son next time I'll take you to wherever you want to go but for now let grandpa take you." Daddy rubs Ddeulgi's arms and Ddeulgi doesn't like it when daddy is always working because when daddy is working daddy never has time for Ddeulgi and that makes Ddeulgi mad and sad.

"Son don't you ever think that you've worked too much and too hard I mean Seulgi here always tells me that he wants you to hang out with him and me but you've never done that. Son this is your son and he needs his father to play with and to hang out with. This is Christmas son, who the heck works on a holiday?" Grandpa tells daddy. Ddeulgi feels something come down on Ddeulgi's cheeks.

"Don't cry son, I'm so sorry but I really have to meet this client you know that how important it is for me to meet people and to have them work with me or to take over their company." Daddy explains to Ddeulgi and wipes the tears away but Ddeulgi is still sad.

"But Ddeulgi really really really wanted daddy to go on the ski trip with Ddeulgi and grandpa but daddy has someone to go to and that makes Ddeulgi really sad and mad." Ddeulgi cries more.

"Son I'm so sorry but I really can't go to the ski trip with you and grandpa. I'll take you somewhere else next time."

"There won't be a next time daddy because daddy never comes to where Ddeulgi wants daddy to go, daddy didn't came to parent's day celebration and now daddy isn't going on a ski trip with Ddeulgi and grandpa, daddy had broken a Christmas promise and grandpa said that you can never break a Christmas promise but daddy did and that hurted Ddeulgi. Ddeulgi wants daddy to play with Ddeulgi like how grandpa or noonas play with Ddeulgi. Ddeulgi wants daddy to take Ddeulgi out to places just like how grandpa would take Ddeulgi out. Ddeulgi wants daddy to read Ddeulgi a bedtime story like grandpa and Ddeulgi wants daddy to sing Ddeulgi to sleep just like how grandpa does it but daddy never does it because daddy is always busy and work is always important than Ddeulgi." Ddeulgi takes daddy's hands off of Ddeulgi and Ddeulgi runs away from daddy and grandpa.

"Seulgi-ah!" Ddeulgi hears grandpa and daddy shout but Ddeulgi doesn't care anymore because daddy didn't care about Ddeulgi and just went to work because work is always important than Ddeulgi.

Now Ddeulgi knows that daddy doesn't love Ddeulgi anymore......

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock buzzing, I roll onto my stomach and press the snooze button on the clock. Again with that kind of dream? It's been days now since I've dreamt about my childhood and it had been a long time now since I set foot in my house after I had graduated from high school. Since I graduated from college, I've never went back to check on my father because just like he was back then, I had always been busy. I can't believe I was that pathetic to be begging for my father's attention when he clearly doesn't give a damn about me. I sit up and ruffle my hair in frustration, I take a look at the clock and it's 7:15am. I groan a bit as I get out of the bed and walk into the bathroom, I undress myself and quickly clean myself. Once I got out of the bathroom, I walk over to my closet and pick out a white collared shirt, black trousers, black blazer and a black necktie. I quickly dress myself up, I walk over to the accessories drawer and picked out my favorite watch. As I put on my watch, I walk over to the bedside table and retrieve my phone, car keys and key card. Once I'm done with everything, I walk to the front door and walk out. I walk to the elevator and press the lobby floor. Once, the elevator hits the lobby floor, I quickly get out of it. 

"Good morning Mr. Kang." The female receptionist greets me.

"Good morning, Jiyeon-ssi." I smile at her.

I walk over to the front door of the apartment.

"Good morning, Mr. Kang." The doorman greets man.

"Good morning Seungri-ssi." I give him a smile.

He nods and opens the door for me. I make my way to the parked car and press the unlock the unlock button, I open the door and get in. I start the engine and swiftly drive off the my workplace. I reach my workplace after facing a horrible traffic. I drive to my vip parking area that is only for me. Once I parked the car, I quickly kill the engine and get out of the car in a fast pace. I make my way to the entrance door.

"Good morning Mr. Kang." The security guard greets me.

"Good morning Junho-ssi." I greet him back.

As I make my way to the elevator, a couple of staff greets me.

"Good morning Mr. Kang." A female receptionist greets me.

"Good morning Luna-ssi." I greet her back.

"Good morning Mr. Kang." A male and female worker greets me in sync.

"Good morning to the both of you." I smile at them both.

Once, I've reached the elevator, I went inside and press the 15th floor. The elevator opens and I walk out of it setting off to my office.

"Good morning Mr. Kang." My secretary greets me.

"Good morning Yura-ssi." I greet her back.

"What would you like to have this morning Mr. Kang?" She asks.

"Just a cup of coffee please black and no sugar." I say.

"Coming right up sir." She says then walks away.

I walk into my office and plop down onto the chair, I glance at my watch and it's 8:45am. I hear a knock on the door. 

"Come in."

"Mr. Kang your coffee sir." Yura walks in with a cup of coffee in her hand and gently puts it down onto my desk before walking away.

"Yura-ssi, please tell me my schedule for today." I ask her.

"Yes, Mr. Kang." She fishes out a mini tablet. "You have a meeting at 11am with the managers of the financial department, PR department, HR department and some investors." She says.

"Anymore?" I ask.

"And you have a meeting at 3pm with the production department and a video conference with the owner of the Japanese company the our company wants to merge with."  She adds.

"Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter