Back.

My life was hell but with you, I'm starting to know what heaven feels like.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I've been restless for the past few weeks of my waking life, tossing and turning at might, insomnia consumed me. What was the reason you may ask, one of the many reasons why is work, piles and piles of unsigned documents to be checked on, meetings to attend for hours and hours, people to meet and negotiate with, and this one of the many reasons why. The second reason why I've been restless for the past few weeks is because of a certain someone that keeps popping up in my mind in every situation I was in. That certain someone is the epitome of distraction, the person that causes my insomnia and the reason why I wasn't able to think of anything else but her, Bae Irene.

What is it about her that made me unable to stop thinking about her? What is it about her that made me unconsciously smile at every thought of her? What is it about her that I find it hard to get her out of my head? And the answer is no, I'm not in love with her and I have no desires to be in love with her even though she makes it hard to breathe when she's near. My only desires are to hurt her and to make her suffer every once of pain I'd suffered, that's what I plan to do and falling in love with her isn't part of it.

I plan to see those tears in her eyes once she's fallen in love with me and once I leave her. To see or to even think about her begging me on her knees not to leave like the others had is such a wonderful imagery to picture inside of my head or in this case I plan for it to come true. Those tears in her eyes will be like my happy little pill like the others who had shed tears for me when I left them and she will be the same as them. Oh, Bae Irene, just the thought of you crying not wanting me to leave brings me happiness and just the thought of you leaving your boyfriend for me as you've fallen right into my trap gives me life.

I don't care if she has told stop but I'm just getting started, why would I stop if I want my plan to succeed? Why would I stop if I want to see her crying and begging? Why would I stop if that's precisely what I plan do to? Why should I when I would never back down if I don't get what I want and that is to see her hurt really badly like how the others were. If I don't get that then there's no way in hell I'm stopping. I hear a knock on the door and it's probably Yura informing me about the meeting. "Mr.Kang the investors are here now." I stand corrected. I nod to the information given then stand up and make my way out of my office to the meeting room. Just you wait Bae Irene, my visions will come true and when it does, it would be the best day of my life.

 

The meeting went by unexpectedly fast and as every I ever had bores me to hell. Why did it went so fast? I truly had no idea, I mean we talked and discussed about the terms and everything and normally it would take up hours of my time but this took less than an hour which was great as I would like to get out of that room every single second I've been in there since the past few weeks has been a hectic week of meetings and more meetings and I would love to take a break from it. I plop down onto my chair once I enter my office, I spin around in my chair in pure boredom.

I glance at my watch and it's almost lunchtime, that's why I couldn't wait to get out of the meeting as I believe that I was grumpy because I was hungry since I didn't have a proper breakfast only a cup of joe and that was it. After tossing and turning in my chair, a devious plan pops into my mind and that devious plan brings a devious smile onto my face. I press the intercom to tell something to my secretary. "Yura-ssi please tell our driver to pick someone up at this location and please pick up my usual lunch and also double the order thank you."

"Yes, Mr.Kang, I'll get on it right away."

"I'll send you the location to your phone."

"Yes, Mr.Kang." I thank her before leaning back onto my chair again. I take out my phone and send Yura the address of the location.

I grin devilishly at the sent text and thanked my genius brain for the sudden idea, now I just have to sit and wait for my plan to succeed. As I wait, i decide to browse through my phone, checking emails from clients or just simply reading the news. Yes, I'm a workaholic and I've become more like my father when he was working, having no time for your loved ones like neglecting your one and only son. Now karma is onto him as I'm doing the same thing to him as he did to me when he was in this position.

I'm not all for holding grudges but in some cases I do however in this case I don't. I don't care as I barely think or even visit my own father, what a horrible son I am but I'm a horrible person to begin with and it would take millions of people to change or to bring the good in me or even to break down the walls I built down and it would probably take more than millions to do so or maybe only one rather than millions or billions. A knock on the door grabs my attention.

"Mr.Kang, your lunch is here sir." Yura pops her head through the door and I nod for her to come in. Yura enters with a bag of lunch in her hand and she places them on the table then walks out of the room. I hadn't bother the lunch bag as I sit and wait for someone's arrival. I wait and wait until I hear loud footsteps outside of my office and that makes me grin sheepishly as my plan has succeeded. A knock echoes throughout my office and I hide my smile.

"Come in." I order and the door opens revealing two women entering my office.

"Mr.Kang, your guest is here." Yura gestures the person to enter my office and I find myself smiling again. The person walks in huffing in annoyance and that didn't bother me.

"Thank you Yura-ssi." I smile at my secretary and she nods then leaves me with my guest. I turn my attention to my guest who is still huffing in annoyance with her arms crossed against her chest. I walk towards her with a smirk painted on my face. "What's with the face darling? Aren't you happy to see me like I am to see you? I stand in front of her and she glares at me. I remove her arms that was crossing and hold them. "You know if you're just going to stand here looking annoyed then I might as well do something about it." I start to lean in closer to her but she covers my mouth with her palm first before I could get any closer.

"Why did you let your driver pick me up when I was in the middle of working?!" She sounds exasperated but like I care.

"I'd thought you never ask. The reason why I told my driver to pick you up is because I wanted to have lunch with you and also I wanted to see you." I bring a hand  up to caress her cheek and I feel her flinching at the touch. The effect I have on her clearly shows me that I'm getting closer to what I want. She lets out a sigh and detaches my hand from her cheek.

"Haven't I told you already that we should stop? Haven't I made it clear?" I scoff at her.

"And haven't I told you already that if you wanted to stop you may but I'm not going to? Haven't I made it clear?" I up an eyebrow.

"I'm being seriously Seulgi!"

"And I'm being serious as well Irene." She groans in exasperation and I smile in victorious. I bring her closer to me and hold her close. "Haven't I told you already that I've claimed you before he even did and that makes you mine and mine only? Also, haven't I told you already that I want you and nobody else but you?" My voice is husky and I can hear her breath hitches. It's working, you're falling right into my traps. She stares at me with those eyes of hers and I bring my thumb up to caress her lower lip. "I really want to kiss you right now." I murmur and she remains silent. I lean down closer to her and press my lips against hers.

I move my hand from her cheek down to her waist pulling her even closer to me and I could feel her hands crawling up my chest wrapping itself around my neck. She responds the kiss well and it makes me smile into the kiss as I'm pretty sure that I'm getting closer and closer than before. I pull back just a few centimeters from her and I hear her panting already. I caress her lower lip with my thumb. "I don't care if you're dating him but you're mine, I've already claimed you, don't you forget it." I pull in again, savoring the taste of her lips, I kiss her passionately like how her boyfriend doesn't, I assume. Her arms are wrapped around my waist pulling me closer while my hands are caught up in her hair pulling her closer to me as well.

She wants me, I can feel it, judging by the way she's pulling me closer and the way she responds to my kiss. She wants me like how I want her now, if I could have her in my office right now instead of having my lunch I would, but I can't, not yet, maybe later. She grips onto my blazer and knowing that she wants me, I want to lift her up and take it on the couch or the desk.............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the hell are the both of you doing?" I hear someone say and she quickly pushes me away. We both turn our heads over to the presence at the door and now we know who the person is. 

"I'll get going now." Irene says and walks away quickly with her head hung low.

"What was that all about?" The person smiles sheepishly as they walk in.

"Great timing ." I mutter under my breath and plop down onto the chair.

"I knew you were interested in her, don't lie to me."

"Whatever, Seungwan, whether I'm interested in her or not it's none of your business."

"Chill man, don't have to get so worked up about it." I roll my eyes and ignore him. "Dude, as your bestest buddy, I just want to warn you that she already has a boyfriend and I just want you to remember that before you fall for her even deeper." I think it's the other way around as falling for her wasn't part of the plan thus that will never happen.

"Whatever, man I know." I murmur and Seungwan just shrugs.

"Are those food?" Seungwan points to the bag on the table. I hum in response. "Oh great, let's eat or are you already full?" I spot a smirk on his face.

"What do you mean?" I furrow my brows totally confused about what he's saying just now.

"I thought your lunch was her face, I could see that you were really hungry." He snickers and I glare at him. "So were you full? Since you had your lunch already." I roll my eyes at his snarky little comment and proceed to take out my lunch.

"Shut up and take your lunch." I hand him a take out and he gladly takes it. We both then start to dig in since I'm starving and grumpy because of some idiot had decided to barge in without any knock or call that he'll be here. I'm not all of surprises since every surprise I've encountered has been hell and pure dissapointments so I'm not fond of surprises.

"So she's coming back today, you're picking her up at the airport right?" Seungwan asks.

"Yea, she'll reach here about 6 or 7, wanna come as well?"

"No, I don't have to since you're already going and besides I don't think she wants to see me after what I said that day." He sadly mutters and I just laugh at him. "What are you laughing at?"

"You stupid snowman, it has been almost a decade since that happened and yet you still haven't let go, what an idiot." I shake my head at him.

"But don't you remember that since I've confessed to her, she had been distanced ever since man." 

"Is this why you still haven't had a grilfriend for the past several years because you probably are still waiting for her?"

"No, I'm not waiting for her but I just haven't found the one yet, that's all." I arch an eyebrow.

"Alright, if you say so but it was cute when you had a stupid crush on her." I chuckle that the memory.

"Oh yeah? It's not as cute as the time when you'd thought you had a chance with Ms.Cheerleader but instead you got punk'd by her and her minions." Seungwan laughs and I glare at him hard. Oh, he had to go there, he had to awake the memory, he just had to. "Crap! I shouldn't have said that, I'm going."

"Well, it's too late now jerk." My tone is colder than the coldest temperature the world has ever experienced before. The memory was hell and nothing but hell, it made me ruthless to women and it made me played with their feelings, it made me joyful seeing them hurt when I do it back to them. No one knows about my unusual thinking but even Seungwan, he'd thought I played around just because I was looking for the right one but in reality that's not the case. In fact, I've never told anyone the exact reason why I played around as they wouldn't understand what I went through, except for Dr.Moon my therapist. He knows about everything, every thought of mine he knows it all and aside from him, no one knows about it. 

"Dude, I'm sorry for crossing the line, I shouldn't have said that; I know it was a painful memory and I shouldn't have brought it up again." Seungwan puts a hand on my shoulder and I let out a sigh.

"Whatever man, it's in the past, it doesn't matter now." I mutter under my breath.

"If you're alright then I'll get going now, duty calls." I nod without looking at him and when I turn around, the door swings open and he's gone.

I turn my attention back to the big windows of my office and stare out of it. Bae Irene, you are one interesting woman, you got me so determined to make you mine, more determined tahn any woman I came across of.  What's so intriguing about her? The fact that she reminds me of 'her'? Or the fact that she gives me a different vibe fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter