Pointless (Renle)

Nct Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Renjun wasn't exactly surprised to see Chenle crying while eating a bowl of cereal.He wants to be, really, but the things that he sees everyday living with him, he can't be anymore.

 

But that doesn't mean that he will just ignore the crying boy. So with a big, deep breath, Renjun takes a seat and asks the dreaded question.

 

"Why are you crying?"

 

The older boy hears the younger sniffle a little, and he prepares for a ridiculous answer.

 

"I feel bad for the cows." And there it is.

 

Out of all of the people he could have roomed with.

 

"And why exactly are you feeling bad for the cows?"

 

"Because Renjun! Do you know what I'm drinking right now?! It's milk, cow milk! Those poor cows have been having their milk stolen for years Renjun, we need to stop this!" Chenle says like it is the most obvious thing in the world.

 

"Yeah, but the animals and plants are here on the earth to help the humans survive. We need them." Renjun tries to reason, but he knows Chenle isn't a reasonable person. 

 

"You don't see the animals going around killing us! They are independent, they never mess with us. Why can't we do the same?!"

 

"You do know that animals eat each other, right?"

 

Yeah, Chenle really hates reason. "No they dont! They eat grass and stuff."

 

While Renjun wants to correct him, he kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter