Catch Me When I Fall (Markhyuck)

Nct Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You okay, hyung?"

 

Mark wasnt surprised to hear the familiar and soothing voice coming from the door.

 

Mark opened the locked door to let the younger male in the room, before he locked it once more.

 

"You okay?" Donghyuck asked again when the two were sitting on Mark's bed.

 

Mark shrugged. "I don't know. I think the stress is getting to me again."

 

Donghyuck tsks quietly. "You know you can come to me anytime you're not feeling well. It's not healthy for you to carry a burden by yourself."

 

"I know. I just don't want you to feel pressured to help me. I supposed to your hyung, I'm supposed to be taking care of you."

 

"And you do take care of me silly! You take care of all of us. And I never will feel pressured by anyone,I'm to cool to feel pressure." Donghyuck said cheekily.

 

Mark laughed a little. "Yeah I guess you are."

 

Dohyuck pouted at the sad voice Mark used. "Yah hyung! Why are you still sad? Do you want me to hug away your sorrows?"

 

Before Mark could even answer him, Donghyuck was already tugging him to lay on the bed. He grabbed Mark's arms and placed them around his waist, and placed his own arms loosely around Mark's neck.

 

"Do you feel better yet? No? Well how bout I kiss away your sorrows?"

 

And once again without waiting for a response, Donghyuck lightly pressed his lips to Mark's. The kiss was nothing more than an innocent peck, but Mark felt his heart beating faster from the simple contact.

 

Donghyuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter