Count With Me (ChenSung)

Nct Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two teens are on the roof of their apartment building, it is nearing midnight, but neither of the boys seem to really care. They're both on their backs, but while Jisung has his eyes closed, Chenle is looking up at the twinkling stars. A small smile graces his face, he loves this, basking in the light of the moon with the love of his life.

 

Some might think that to be such a bold statement for a fifteen year old, but Chenle cant even imagine ever loving someone other than Jisung. The two of just seem to fit so well together. It's cliche, but Jisung is the right to his wrong. The black to his white, the dark to his light. Chenle loves how different they are, it makes things so much more interesting between them.

 

"What're you thinking about?" Comes Jisung's small voice.

 

"I… nothing really. I was just wondering how many stars are in the sky." It isn't exactly a lie, since he was kind of wondering that.

 

"There are probably billions of them. You would never be able to count them."

 

"That's why I have you silly!" Chenle giggles.

 

"What?" Jisung asks confused.

 

"You can count with me!"

 

"It's impossible for us to count all of those stars. It'll probably take thousands of years."

 

At that, Chenle turns to face Jisung, eyes sparkling like the stars in the sky.

 

"That means a thousand more years I get to spen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter