E-Mail? Or Not?

I Thought You Said You Wouldn't Forget Me?

Hana's POV

I was pacing back and forth in my apartment, it was about 2 hours since Dongrim went back. Should I check my e-mail? Should I e-mail him? Ugh, NO I should go and cook dinner. I should stop thinking about him right now and worry about finding Daniel. I'm not going to waste a whole year here and not find him. But I have no clue how I would start looking, I don't want to ask Dongrim and David because they're just about to debut and it's important to them.

I sighed and tried pushing all my worries about guys away. Time to make my dinner I said to myself. I looked at what I had: hm I have instant ramen, more instant ramen, and what the heck, is this all I bought? Instant ramen it is! I sighed, not a very good day. My drink spilled all over me, I didn't go out afterwards, all I have is instant ramen, and I have no clue how and if I'll Daniel. After eating, I went to check my e-mail, it took me long enough.

A blinking "One New Message" was glaring right at my face. It could be spam, my parents, Daniel, David, or Dongrim. I braced myself, who would it be from? I checked my inbox and the unread message had the subject "Hey it's Dayday!", I thought for a second, Dayday? Wait, who? OH! David! That's right, he's using his stage name. When I first saw the e-mail I saw two different colors on the page, blue and green. 

"Hana! Actually Dongrim wanted to send an e-mail, but I'm here typing it up for him. Aish you need to learn Korean and he needs to learn English so I won't always have to be translating :P oh and whenever I'm directly talking to you, I'll be using blue, like right now. Dongrim's color is green."

I giggled a little, but it's true, I do need to learn Korean. I kept reading on, and after the little message from David he said that everything would be from Dongrim. 

"Hana-ssi, when do you want David and I to help you in Korean? And where? Also, I'm very sorry about today! Really sorry T___T I hope I didn't ruin your day!" I smiled a bit, he did not ruin my day, besides that one incident everything was fine. It's cute how he's still saying sorry about that. 

"Ah! Also if you want, we can go out to get ice cream, it'll be David-hyung's treat! :D LOL. 
I'm pretty sure Dongrim meant it would be his treat ;)
If you want to start Korean lessons tomorrow just reply back asap! And we can meet you at your place, you could come to our place or we can study in the park! 

Dalmatian Doggy Dog WOOFWOOFWOOF,
Dongrim & David

PS Dongrim doesn't know that I said he'll be treating us, so shush :x "

I laughed, I could just imagine that Dongrim was standing next to David and giving him a confused look on what David was writing to me. I decided what I was going to do tomorrow and so I e-mailed them back.

Dongrim's POV

"YAH! Dongrim-ah! Come here!" I heard David-hyung calling me.

"Hyung~! I don't want to get up, I'm comfortable in my bed" I whined, we just came back from the filming and all I wanted to do was rest.

I heard him chuckle a bit "So I guess you don't want to see what Hana replied?"

I shot straight up and a bolt of energy filled me"I'm coming!" I then ran downstairs, but tried making it look like I wasn't eager to see what she said. 

"Look she wrote in purple."

"안녕!! I hope I wrote that right >.<"

I smiled a little, she used the informal version, but that's okay, she's trying. 

"And if you guys are 100% sure you're free tomorrow, then we could definitely start the lessons! I'd like to learn some already!  (: Could we have the lessons at my apartment? Or the park? I don't want to intrude at your place, I feel like I'd bug all of the other members ^^; I only know you guys, so I might just be all awkward there and then they would look at me like ._. she doesn't know Korean?

E-Mail me a time if you're free tomorrow!

Hana"

David had to translate all of it for me to understand, gah this language barrier shall be broken!

"Hyung, do we have any schedules tomorrow?" I asked, I really wanted to see her again. This could be a great opportunity to get to know her. 

"None that I know of. So what time should we tell her?" 

"Noon? We could grab lunch on the way there" 

"Aiite, let me e-mail her back" 

Hana's POV

It was almost 11 and I was getting tired. I decided to check my e-mail once more and then sleep. 

One New Message. Please let it be from Dongrim. Please. I want to see him again. I braced myself and expected spam, but it was from David. Now it could be like last time where they both had something to say, or just one of them. 

"I think we can go to your apartment, I heard it was going to rain tomorrow. Dongrim wants to come at noon. Don't cook anything, we'll bring some food over and have lunch! See you tomorrow! 

-David"

It wasn't from Dongrim, but hey at least I know that he's coming tomorrow along with David. I looked around my bare apartment, oh crap, it's pretty much empty. No chairs, a small table, and that's it. Plus my mat that I sleep on and my laptop. I sighed, this is a bit embarrassing, but I have no money to go buy furniture, and I'll only be here for a year, there's no point in it. Ahh!  Whatever. 

I gave David a short reply. Saying "Alright! See you tomorrow" and then I went to bed. All the thoughts from the day filled my head, and thoughts of how tomorrow will be, troubled me. It took me a while before I went off to dreamland.


^^ Like? Or no like? T.T

Two chapters up today :D woo I feel productive!

How will the lessons go? Will they learn anything? Or will it be them goofing around?

When will Daniel remember the promise? HM. And how can I fit Jeesu into this .__.

I'm serious about Jeesu. Ahh.

Feedback? c: