Small Talk

I Thought You Said You Wouldn't Forget Me?

Filler chapter v__v


Daniel's POV

(A/N just saying but the dialogue between Daniel and Dayday is completely in English and then when a member comes in it will switch to Korean. I just felt like you needed to know.)

"Hyung!" I yelled for David.

"What?" He said.

"Where's Dongrim hyung?" 

He smirked "He's with a girl right now" 

I laughed "Hyung is with a girl?" 

David started laughing too "Yeah! You should have seen him though!" 

"What happened?"

"Aiite, so. This girl, she's from America and she's sightseeing right? She gets out of the little cafe we were going too and BAM Dongrim runs into her because he didn't pay attention" I shook my head, Dongrim-hyung would do that. David kept going on with the story "And so her drink spills right on her, and the poor girl was just standing there confused when Dongrim said sorry" 

"She doesn't know Korean?" I asked. 

David thought about it "She didn't seem like she did. I mean she didn't know Mian and that's pretty basic to know" 

I nodded, so this girl comes here not knowing Korean? Wow. "What else happened?"

"Dongrim called me over and I was basically there translator, it was not fun. But the look in Dongrim's eyes, you could tell that he had the hots for her. But he just stood there while I talked to her. Then she said she had to go and so then I pushed Dongrim towards her and told her that he would walk her home and then I pushed them away" 

I started really laughing "Nice one Hyung! So was she actually hot?" 

He nodded "But she's young for me, so all for Dongrim"

"YAH!" David and I both turned around to see Dongrim standing behind us. 

"Annyeong Hyung!" I said grinning a little and then I nudged him and winked. "I heard you met a girl" 

He avoided eye contact with and then I started laughing. "Yah! Hyung! Why are you being all shy now?"

"YAH! DONGSAENG!" He said while head locking me and he started to mess up my hair "What are you talking about? Dongrim shy? NEVER" 

I heard David chuckle and Dongrim just glared at both of us. 

"You got her number?" I asked

"No, she doesn't have a phone. But I do have her e-mail" 

"Hyung, you better e-mail her!" I teased. 

"Yah! Daniel-ah!" 

"Kekekeke" 

"YAH! DANIEL, DAVID, DONGRIM!!!! Get over here! We have to start shooting for DMGOS!" We heard Inati yelling for us. 

"NEH!" We all yelled back and ran towards him. 


/sobbing sorry it was a filler

I really couldn't think of anything to write about that made it flowy from the last chapter T.T

SOWWY.