Lessons

I Thought You Said You Wouldn't Forget Me?

Knock, knock, knock. I barely opened my eyes, ugh who is knocking right now? The knocking got a little louder. KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK. I put the pillow over my head, who in the world is knocking!? Gross, it's not my neighbors doing stuff is it? Eww. 

"Hana-ssi! Are you there?" Wait, what time is it? 

"Yo Hana! It's David and Dongrim!" I shot straight up and grabbed my watch. IT'S ALREADY NOON? You have got to be kidding me! I didn't even freshen up! 

"UH. Could you guys come back in an hour?" I yelled. Ah! How'd I oversleep? 

"I guess. But why?" 

"Erm, I have to clean up! It's dirty in here" I lied, but I didn't want to say I overslept and I need to freshen up. 

"Hmm. I'm not buying it! You overslept didn't you?" Then I heard them both laugh.

"HEY! No. Maybe. Okay yes I did. Stop laughing!" 

"Haha we'll be back in an hour." 

.::An Hour Later::.

Knock, knock, knock."Hana-ssi!" I heard Dongrim "You up now?" 

"I'm up now. Hold on" I said while slight skipping to the door. I had this giddy feeling in me. "Annyeong!" I said when I opened the door.

David shook his head "Lesson one: Formal and informal. Annyeong is for people you're close to or both of the parties are comfortable with. Annyeonghaseyo is the formal way to greet someone." He had a stern look, did I make them that upset? 

Then he grinned a little "Ha! Look at you, you look scared. It's alright Hana I'm not mad. Plus we cool, you can say annyeong. But it's a lesson, other people may think you don't have manners." 

I let out a sigh of relief "Don't scare me, like that!"

Dongrim went next to me "Yah! Hyung -something in Korean-" 

"Neh, neh." David said back to him. I just stood there looking at them. "Sorry Hana, I won't scare you like that again" 
"Good!" 

Then after that, we got into the lessons. I caught on quickly, with pronunciation and the basics of numbers and colors. They both nodded with approval on how I was doing. The next few lessons will be on sentence structures and everything. I don't know if I'll be able to handle that, but I'll just have to wait and see!

"So how about we have some lunch now? Hana, you're doing great with everything so far!" David said.
"Lunch would be good. I didn't eat at all yet" I said frowning and scrunching my face.
Dongrim stuck his tongue out at me and  said "That's what you get" 

I just gave him a glare, but not a mean one, just a teasing one. And then we just kept making jokes and before long we started tackling each other on the ground and we both started laughing after we were done.

David shook his head, "I feel like I'm babysitting" 

I gave him a pouting face "Why do you say that?" 

He laughed "I don't know, maybe because you guys are younger than me and because you guys are being silly" 

"Hey! That's just called having fun!" 

"Neh, neh." He said still shaking his head. "Anyway let's eat! And then maybe get back to yo lessons! Aiite?" David said. 

I nodded and so did Dongrim, they brought some sandwiches over and a little cake. When we were eating I realized that they knew my age, but I didn't know there's. 

"David, Dongrim, how old are you two? If you don't mind me asking..." I asked in Korean and said the last part quietly and so it trailed off.

David smiled, "Time to test your numbers". I mentally face-palmed myself, they were going to reply in Korean numbers. Hm, I should know it though, but as much as I remember stuff, I could have forgotten just a bit of it. 

"Seumul" Dongrim said and winked. 
"Seumul-yeoseot, I'll be turning seumul-ilgop next month" David said grinning.

I furrowed my eyebrows, I know this!  I started counting mentally: hana, dul, set, net, daseot, yeoseot, ilgop... Wait so yeoseot is six, and seumul is twenty. 

 "Ah I got it!! So you're 20" I said pointing to Dongrim, "And you're 26, turning 27 next month?" I said pointing to David. 

They both smiled "Bingo~" Dongrim said with a thumbs up. 

Dongrim is just 2 years older than me. David, is a bit older than me but I don't mind. 
"Ahjusshi here is old, he shouldn't be hanging around young ones!" David said jokingly. 
I lightly punched him "Yah! You're not old" 
He ruffled my hair "You're too nice Hana." 
I rolled my eyes. These two are just weird, but my stay in Korea so far is eventful because of them. 

"So now that we're done eating. What do you want to do now? More lessons?" I asked. They shook their heads, I think they were down teaching for the day.
We all looked outside, it was already starting to rain, so going out to view Seoul was a no. "Or maybe you guys should go home before the rain starts pouring" I said in a sad tone, even though I didn't want to.

"Or you can come with us to our dorm and spend more time with us. You can even meet the other members" David suggested. 
Dongrim smiled at me "Come on" He said grabbing my hand. I felt a little spark from him and I felt like I was blushing.
"I guess it's off to your dorm!" I said happily. 


Alala :D 

Like? No like? All over the place? (I think it is ._. ) 

So yupyup this chapter is done~ ^^

But what will happen at the dorm? DUNDUNDUNNNNNNN xD

Hope you liked this chapter :3