Immortals Can Tease Too : That's What You Get

An ANGEL? Yea, right!

 Chapter 4

 

 

(Yoonhee's POV)

The sun was setting and the dark skies appearing. I headed towards the houses of Block B, to heal them as part of my promise. I skipped happily through the sidewalk pavement. "Jiho is willing to stop smoking for the health of his friends. That means he cares alot about them. Good job Jiho." I congratulated be myself.

(Zico's POV)

I sat on my bed aggravated. Does she really exist? "Yah! Angel! How am I suppose to know if you're here? What if I was using the bathroom and I didn't know you were there?"

. . . no answer . . .

"Aish," I ruffled my hair out of aggravation and got up. "What do I call You. I can't keep calling you angel, that, that sounds wrong." I mummbled. "You're not here, right?"

. . . still no answer . . . [A.N~ Crazy ^^ hehe]

I opened my drawer and grabbed my pack of cigarettes. Then I tiptoed towards my lighter.

(Yoonhee's POV)

"Hmm, I wonder what they'll think when they wake up tomorrow and the pain is gone. Oh, well." I shrugged.

I finally headed back to Jiho's house. "Aish, my legs hurt. I should've flew. Pabo." I softly hit myself on the head until I saw puffs of smoke coming from behind Jiho's house. "Ohh? Is their house bruning?!" My wings immediately appeared and I flew towards that direction. As I saw the scene, my eyebrows furrowed in disappiontment. Fine, want to play that game?

(Zico's POV)

I was leaned against the back porch with a cigarette in my mouth. I took out my phone and began a game... yes, while smoking. ^^ What's wrong with that? O.O Suddenly, a loud noise caught my attention. My head shot up and a rock flew my way. Out of reaction, I suddenly moved my head aside to avoid being hit in the face. My eyes squinted in attempt to see the suspect, but no one was seen.

"Who are you?!" I shouted. Another rock flew and I doged it. Still, no one was in sight. "Yah! I'm warning you!" I threatened. I admit. I was a bit creeped out. Rocks being thrown my way, no one to be seen, there wasn't even any noises. A ghost perhaps?

"You dare to lie?" a voice broke out right beside me, but no one was there O.O Oh, I'm seriously going crazy now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A.N~] So yes, Zico lied >.< Will Zico start to realize that immortals exist? Hmmm, you'll just have to keep reading. Hehe. And I'm sorry for the constant POV changes. MIAN! Ham Eunjung will appear in the next chapter for sure and Hwayoung will be the ex-girlfreind. Should she be nice? Or mean? Oh... and sorry for the late updating, it may continue for a bit. Exams are coming up >.< NOOO~~ Wish me luck??

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE, NOWW!!!