Lying Is A Sin : Why'd You Lie To Them?

An ANGEL? Yea, right!

 Chapter 5

 

 

Zico grunted in annoyance. "So what!? You didn't have to scare me!"

Yoonhee and Zico were both arguing in the living room about the incident that happened the night before. Well, only Zico was, Yoonhee is very patient ^^ "You broke the promise. If you were in heaven, the consequences would've been worse." Yoonhee calmly replied, causing Zico to scoff in return.

"So what, lying is a sin now?" "Mhmm." Yoonhee mummbled. "Why is an 'angel' her anyways?" Zico grummbled. "You can always call me Yoonhee." "Well, you can call me Zico," Zico mocked. "Mmmm... I like Jiho better," Yoonhee respond. "Anyways... your friends are here," she added.

And she was correct. Jaehyo, Kyung, P.O., and Ukwon soon busted into the house (b/c the door was unlocked >.<). "Yo Zico!" Kyung yelled out while walking into the kitchen for some food. "Hyung, guess what!?" P.O. screamed a bit after. No one noticed the two in the living room, assuming Zico was still fast alseep in his room.

"I feel great," Jaehyo added stretching his arms while running into the living room to watch television. To his shock, he saw Zico there... with a pretty girl. "Woah~" was his response. Jaehyo allowed his eyes to roam the small body of Yoonhee in amazement. "H-hyung, What are you looking at?" Zico stumbbled. "Hi, Im Jaehyo." Jaehyo stook out his hand in front of Yoonhee, ignoreing Zico's remark. She smiled in response to his greeting and gladly shook his hand. "Hello, I'm Yoonhee." Zico was shocked, "Hyung! Y-you can see her?!" Jaehyo gave him a wierd look before responding "Why? Want to keep her to yourself?"

Ukwon then busted into the room. "Zico has a girlfriend!?"

Hearing this, P.O. followed after him to have a look for himself. Kyung ran behind with a sloppy sandwich hanging halfway out of his mouth.

. . . . . . . . . .

"Hyung, how come you never told us?" P.O. whined. "Yah zico, aren't we closer than this?" Kyung added. Jaehyo on the other hand, ignore the whole conversation and attempted to start one with Yoonhee. "Yah!" Ukwon said interuppting Jaehyo. Ukwon pulled the back of Jaehyo's shirt giving Yoonhee some space to BREATH. "She's already taken, you animal." Ukwon added.

Zico tried to make it clear to the guys that she was an immortal. "W-wait, what? No, were not-" 

"Say that again and she's all mine." Jaehyo claimed in envy causing Yoonhee to giggle. "NO! She's an angel!" Zico yelled out.

..... Jaehyo suddenly turned towards the TV, now uninterested. "Okay, we get your love and everything but, that just gave me chills," Kyung said and walked back into the kitchen. P.O. slightly shivered, "Hyung, keep your opinions to yourself." Ukwon shook his head in disapproval and sat down beside Jaehyo.

. . . . . . . . . .

After Jaehyon and Ukwon left, P.O. and Kyung decided to give the two "lovebirds" a little privacy. They went into the living room and left Zico and Yoonhee in the bedroom.

"Yah, why'd you lie to them?!" Zico hollered annoyed. Yoonhee stared at him with her big (well, at least she tried to make it look big) eyes. "What do you mean? I didn't tell them anything. They just assumed I was your girlfriend."

Zico scoffed. "Playing along is the same thing as lying." Yoonhee shook her head. "It's against the Pure Angel Rules to lie. If I lied, my angel teacher would fly down here and force me back to heaven. But she's not here so, I'm not in trouble." Yoonhee giggled at the thought of actually lying. suddenly, a bang from the front door was heard catching Zico and Yoonhee's attention.

"I got it!" P.O. yelled and headed towards the door. "Ohh... nuna. You're back?!" P.O.'s face suddenly glowed. Eunjung smiled and pulled him in for a hug. "How's my little son?" She joked. "Oh, Eunjung nuna!" Kyung ran towards her. "Where's Zico?" She asked.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A.N~] Iv'e been able to squeeze in Chapter 5 from my busy schedule. Here you go!!~~~ And I just wanted to say thanks to all my subscribers! <333 I love you guys ^^ And if you didn't subscribe yet (and want me to love you ;D) SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! AND COMMENT!!  Do It NOW!! hehe. Here is Eunjung everyone!! I slightly forgot that I HAD to put her in chapter 5 until the chapter almost ended >.< MIANHAE!!  She'll be in more of Chapter 6. And the other girls too... maybe? Isn't P.O. soooo cute? Ehehehe! ^^

P.S. Did you guys hear about the PIPA and POPA (or whatever it's called?) They better not shut us down! >.<