Immortals Can Come In Handy : Could You Do This?

An ANGEL? Yea, right!

 Chapter 3

 

 

"Wha- what'd you do to my back?" I eyed the girl suspiciously. But I have to admit, the long white dress she wore with her wings out in the open did make her look really angelic. Am I going crazy?

 Both her arms wrapped behind her back and she smiled "I healed it." "Y- you healed me?" I stuttered at her response. "No, this can't happen. I'm going crazy." I mumbled unsure of what I just saw/heard.

 "Hyung!"

 I turned around to see P.O. limping towards me. "You alright? I came to check up on you," he asked once he reached me. "Who were you talking to? I saw your lips moving." P.O. said looking around… and so did I. Where's that angel? "Ooh, umm… no one." I replied and headed back towards the store for food.

 . . . . . . . . . .

 Soon, the rest of Block B gathered at Soyeon's apartment. "So, we took care of them but the cops came so we ditched," Ukwon stated, lightly pressing on his busted lip. "Ah-ah. Be careful." Kyung whined as Jaehyo applied alcohol on his cut. "Damn, how the hell does Soyeon do this?" Jaehyo replied. I chuckled a bit. "Yea right. You guys probably lost and just ran off." I respond jokingly.

 I walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. I took out a carton of juice I brought earlier and chugged it down. "You hang out with them?" I heard a girl voice behind me making me choke. I turned around and nearly dropped the juice out of surprise when I saw the 'angel girl' again. I thought it was my imagination from being single so long but this angel girl just kept appearing.

 "What the… how did you… When did… Why?" I was full of confusion and questions. I'm really crazy aren't I? "I told you. I'm an angel, I don't need a key to enter the house. I'm already dead." I heaved a sigh from her ridiculous response. "Am I really-" "No pabo! You're not crazy." She grabbed a cup from the sink rack. "Can I get some? I havn't had juice in a-" I Ignored her and ran my hand through her body to see if i would go through her.... it did.

"Yah." She softly respond, annoyed. "Could they see you too?" I asked pointing towards the rest of Block B. She turned over, then back. She placed the cup in her hand on the counter and crossed her arms across her chest before replying, monotone. "If I wanted them to." "Could you heal them like you did to me?" She responded with the same tone. "If I wanted to." I slowly sensed her annoyance and chuckeled a bit.

"Let me introduce you to the boys." I invited her to the living room by motioning my hand. She shook her head. "You can't. I'm only here for you and if you try to tell them, you'll only be making a fool out of yourself because I'n not going to appear." Still annoyed, I'm guessing >.>

She walked closer to me. "I know what you want, but I will only heal them under one condition."

I looked at her a bit hesitate. "What is it?" A smile crept on her face as soon as I said that. "If you promise to stop smoking."

I bursted out in laughter. "Yah, Zico! what are you laughing at?" B-Bomb yelled from the other room causing me to immediately stop. "I'm feeling dizzy." Jaehyo whinned. "Fine I'll do it." I agreed halfheartedly after hearing my close friends constantly groaning of pain. Plus, I'm only dreaming... aren't I?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A.N~] Soo... Zico is going to stop smoking. Yay!! Smoking is digusting, don't you think? O.O Yukk... I hate the smell of it. And... angels get aggravated too. Kekeke. Zico think he's dreaming? Hahaha. What a dork ^^ Lol. Just kidding. But heads up... next T ara member to appear is... I'm thining EUNJUNG?!? Yes, no? Someone else?? Hmmmm... What do you think??

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE!!! <3333