Suspended

Ma Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I have a bad feeling about this." Jessi said as she looked at the pictures she'd taken the night before of Yoongi and Jimin.

 

"What's wrong?" Mina asked her.

 

"I don't know...Jungkook didn't seem surprised to find out Yoonji is a guy..." Jessi said, "I think he knew all along and is planning to do something about it to stop us."

 

"But he hates Yoonji, right?"

 

"I'm not so sure anymore...Let's play safe and send the pictures to everyone including the director." Jessi said as she opened the email tab on her smartphone and selected the school's general email address. She pressed 'send' and waited to ear the beeping sound in every student's phones on the hall.

 

"Done." she said with a smirk, "Let's see what they'll do now."

 

 

**

 

"Yoongi, go to Jimin's dorm as fast as you can." Taehyung ran towards Yoongi direction on the hall.

 

"Why? Did anything happen?"

 

"The whole school knows about you." Taehyung explained, "We were too late to stop the trio. I'm sorry." he apologised, "Go to Jimin's dorm and lock yourself inside. Don't open the door to anyone. And please, avoid everyone." he instructed.

 

Yoongi gulped but nodded as he ran towards Jimin's dorm and opened the door, startling his boyfriend, who looked at him with a sad expression.

 

"I'm so sorry, Yoongi. When we went out looking for the trio, everyone already had seen the email they sent...We were too late..." Jimin said as he hugged his boyfriend, "I'm so sorry."

 

"It's ok, Jimin." Yoongi assured as he hugged Jimin back, "It's not your fault. I was too careless..." he admitted as he tried to hold his tears.

 

"What's going to happen now?"

 

"I'm getting expelled. The director told me I could stay as long as there was no evidence...but now...."

 

Their conversation was interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

 

"Yah!! Is it true? Yoonji is a guy? Open up, Jimin!! We know he's inside with you! We demand an explanation!!" a guy shouted on the other side.

 

"!" Yoongi said as he panicked and looked around for a way out.

 

"There's only one way out of here." Jimin said, "And is through the window." he said as he went to the window and panicked when he saw around 30 students outside, two floors bellow, staring at his window, yelling at them and calling some pretty awful names like "faggots" and "freaks".

 

"If I get out through the window, they'll skin me alive." Yoongi said in fear, "I don't have a choice but to get out through that door..."

 

"The guys standing behind that door are going to skin you alive as well." Jimin said.

 

"Then how am I supposed to get out of here?" Yoongi asked.

 

"I...I don't know." Jimin took his hands to his head and then Jimin paused and looked at the wall behind his bed, "I got an idea." he said as he climbed on his bed and took a painting off the wall, revealing a hole that allowed acess to the dorm next to his.

 

"What's this, Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

 

"Namjoon is called God of Destruction for a reason, you know?" Jimin said, "I about Seokjin a few days ago and he decided to throw a basketball against me...but he missed and...well...he caused a hole on the wall." he explained with a smile on his lips, "I'm so glad I bribed Jungkook into keeping his mouth shut..."

 

"We won't fit in that hole, Jimin." Yoongi stated the obvious.

 

"I know. We will have to make it bigger..." Jimin said as he looked around for something he could use, while the loud knocks on his door became stronger.

 

"Hey!" Jungkook startled them on the other side of the hole while peeking

Please log in to read the full chapter