Caught

Ma Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I'm having swimming lesson at noon. Want to go out after that?" Jimin invited Yoongi.

 

"Definitely." his boyfriend agreed as they kissed each other goodbye and separated ways to their respective dorms.

 

Jessi and Mina watched from the balcony above as the couple parted ways.

 

"I hate her so much." Mina mumbled under her breath.

 

"Relax, Mina. Tonight we will finally get our revenge. When she goes to meet Jimin on the pool bulding, we will catch her and give her the biggest beating ever." Jessi said with a smirk.

 

 

**

At the end of noon, Yoongi, dressed as Yoonji, made his way to the pool building to meet Jimin. He didn't notice he was being followed by the trio he met on his first day of school.

 

"Hey...Finished your lessons?" Yoongi asked Jimin, who was swimming a few laps.

 

"Yeah. I'm gonna take a fast shower and then we can leave." Jimin said as he reached the pool's side stairs and got out of it.

 

Yoongi helped him out and hugged him, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

 

"Yoongi, you'll get soaked if you hug me right now..." Jimin warned him.

 

"Doesn't matter I brought a change of clothes." Yoongi said with a mischievous smirk, "Did you think I was going to go out with you on a ing dress? No, thanks." Yoongi said as he took off his wig and walked along with Jimin to the bathroom.

 

The trio, hidding in a dark corner, watched in a mix of surprise and shock.

 

"What the hell did we just see?" Mina mumbled.

 

"That, Mina, is our luck ticket to kick Yoonji out of this school." Jessi said with a smirk.

 

 

**

A few minutes later, Yoongi, dressed as a guy, and Jimin came out of the bathroom and walked out the pool's building while holding hands. The trio followed them and took pictures of them with their phones.

 

"This will be the end of Min Yoonji for sure." Jessi said with satisfaction.

 

"What are you girls doing here?" a male voice came from behind the trio and the girls looked back in surprise.

 

"Oh, Jungkook. I thought it was someone else..." Jessi said in relief, "We got explosive news: it turns out Yoonji is a guy!! We will get him kicked out of the school by tomorrow."

 

Jungkook gulped and looked at the oblivious couple walking on the park, "Really? And how exactly do you plan to do that?"

 

"We took pictures with our phones.We'll show it to the director tomorrow morning." Mina said.

 

"Ah...I see. Uh, good luck then. Bye." Jungkook said as he made his way to Taehyung's and Hoseok's dorm in a hurried pace.

 

**

 

Jungkook kicked Taehyung's and Hoseok's door open, "Something bad happened!" he said, startling Hoseok and Taehyung.

 

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

 

"The trio found out about Yoongi. They plan to tell the director tomorrow." Jungkook said.

 

"Oh my God!! How did they find out?" Hoseok asked as he panicked.

 

"They were following Jimin and Yoongi on the school's park. They said they took pictures and plan to expose him tomorrow." Jungkook explained.

 

"Oh my God!! I have to warn Yoongi!"

Please log in to read the full chapter