Coward

Ma Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoongi found himself smirking as he slowly stood up and turned around to face Jungkook who stared at him and Jimin speechless.

 

“Didn’t your parents teach you to knock before entering?” Yoongi asked as he looked at Jungkook, “We’ll finish this later. Bye Jiminie.” Yoongi said as he looked at flustered Jimin and winked at him.

 

Yoongi made his way out of the bathroom quickly and went to his dorm.

 

 

**

 

“Yah! What’s the deal between you and Yoonji?” Jungkook asked Jimin, not letting him get out of the bathroom without giving him answers first.

 

“Why do you want to know?” Jimin asked him.

 

“Just tell me.” Jungkook insisted.

 

“We’re together.” Jimin lied, “So stay away from her, ok?” he warned Jungkook with a threatening tone.

 

The other boy looked at Jimin suspiciously but let him go.

 

 

**

 

On the next day there was a turmoil in the whole school. When Yoongi made his way to his classroom he heard the other students whispering about him and Jimin.

 

“Did you hear what happened last night? Jimin and Yoonji were caught having in the pool’s bathroom.” One of the girls said as she eyed Yoongi in disapproval, “She’s such a .” She added.

 

“At least this is getting some, unlike you.” Yoongi said as he passed by the girls watching in amusement as they gasped at his remark.

 

Maybe it wasn’t a great idea to straddle Jimin in the toilet seat. He thought as he entered the classroom and his eyes met Jimin’s, who was blushing furiously and looked away.

 

 

**

 

At the end of class Yoongi thought Jimin was going to run away from him, but this time he didn’t.

 

“Hey…Uh, I need to talk to you.” He said, “About yesterday…”

 

“What about it?" Yoongi asked as he crossed his arms and looked at Jimin.

 

“Well....there are rumors about...us.... Everybody thinks we had in that bathroom.” Jimin explained with obvious embarrassment.

 

“Let them think whatever they want. I don’t care.” Yoongi said and Jimin stopped him.

 

“Wait. Shouldn't we pretend we’re dating? Just for a few days...” Jimin suggested, “At least until the gossip subsides a little.” He added.

 

Yoongi looked at Jimin in disbelief, “There’s no need to do that. People make out all the time without dating. What’s the problem about that?”

 

“The problem is that I don't like these rumors.” Jimin tried to explain, "I don't like hearing our classmates calling you a ." he said.

 

Yoongi stared at Jimin for a moment and sighed, "Jimin, what's the point in pretending we're dating? Is it going to change something between us?"

 

Yoongi watched in disappointment as Jimin shook his head in denial.

 

"Look Jimin, what you need is a girlfriend. A real one. Not a dude on a ing skirt." Yoongi stated, "Forget that idea of fake dating, ok?"

 

Yoongi said as he made his way out of the classroom and left the other boy behind.

 

 

**

 

Jimin didn’t give up though. At lunch he sat down next to Yoongi in the canteen and everybody stared at the couple and whispered around.

 

“What are you doing here?” Yoongi asked him without even taking a look at him.

 

“I’m here to eat lunch with my girlfriend.” Jimin said with a smile and Hoseok choked on his food.

 

“You…you what?” Hoseok asked. Jimin laughed at his reaction and put his arm over Yoongi’s shoulders, “You heard me. I’m here to eat lunch with my girlfriend.”

 

Namjoon shook his head in disapproval and looked at Hoseok, “Haven’t you heard the rumors? They were caught making out in the bathroom in a quite compromising position.” Namjoon told him.

 

“You what?” Hoseok yelled.

 

"Not so loud, you idiot." Yoongi kicked Hoseok under the table.

 

"Ouch! Care to explain?" Hoseok insisted.

 

Yoongi ended up explaining everything to Hoseok as they ate lunch and his friend stared at him in shock.

 

"So...You straddled Jimin and pretended to mak

Please log in to read the full chapter