Silent Jealousy

Ma Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jimin and Yoongi went back to their classroom after having that conversation. Their classmates could tell something happened judging by Yoongi’s swollen eyes.

 

They sat down on their respective seats and didn’t look at each other. Their Music Teacher entered few seconds after them and began class.

 

“I have an assignment for you. I hope you don’t have plans for the weekend.” Their teacher told them with an evil smirk on his face, hearing his students whine in return, “If you want extra credit on my class you better get this assignment done for next Monday.” He continued, “I want you to work in a song cover in pairs. You’ll have to make sure one of you sings and the other plays an instrument. Just as simple as that. You can choose whatever song you want.”

 

There goes my weekend….Yoongi thought.

 

“I’ll choose with whom you are going to work with: Jungkook and Taehyung, you are a pair. Namjoon and Hoseok, you’re going to work together. Mina and Hyorin, together. Jimin and…”

 

Don’t say my name, please don’t say my name. Yoongi wished.

 

“…and Yoonji, you’re together.” Their teacher completed and Yoongi facepalmed himself. When he looked at Jimin he could see the other boy wasn’t happy about their teacher’s choice either.

 

 

**

 

After the music class was over each pair started planning their weekend homework. Jimin seemed hesitant to approach Yoongi but he did it after a while.

 

“So…” Jimin attempted at starting a conversation, “How’s this gonna be?” he asked without looking at Yoongi. He had been staring at the floor for a while now.

 

“I’m not planning on staying at the dorm this weekend.”Yoongi stated.

 

Jimin’s eyes widened, “Then…how are we going to work on this?”

 

“My house.” Yoongi said, noticing Jimin became nervous he sighed and added, “Or yours…if it makes you feel any better.”

 

“I can’t do it on my house…” Jimin said as he scratched his head trying to make up an excuse, “I really can’t because…”

 

“Fine, my house it is. You already know where I live. See you tomorrow at 9 a.m.” Yoongi said as he stood up and left the classroom, not letting Jimin even reply.

 

 

**

 

Jimin went to his dorm and sighed when he closed the door behind him.

 

"Having trouble with your partner?" Namjoon asked him without taking his eyes off the book he was reading.

 

"Why did the teacher assigned us together?" Jimin whined, "I just fought with Yoongi during the break before music class..."

 

"You guys fought? About what?" Namjoon lifted his eyes from his book and paid attention to Jimin.

 

"Yoongi was mad at me. He called me a coward for fake dating him..." Jimin explained.

 

"And he's right." Namjoon added and Jimin looked at him in disbelief.

 

"I can't believe you think that of me."

 

Namjoon shrugged, "It's the truth. There's nothing wrong with liking another boy, you know? Making up excuses to talk or kiss the other boy for the sake of the fake dating thing is a coward thing to do." Namjoon added.

 

"I...I didn't do that. I was really worried Jungkook would get suspicious and everybody is calling Yoonji a ...so I thought that pretending to date her it would calm things down a little..." Jimin mumbled, trying to convince not only his roommate but also himself.

 

"Yoongi told you he didn't want to do it from the very beginning." Namjoon reminded him, "You forced him to do it. It's normal he got mad at you."

 

"Mad? I'm the one who has reasons to be mad. He jumped on my lap when we were in the pool's bathroom and made out with me to throw Jungkook off." Jimin defended himself as he raised his voice.

 

"Correction: he pretended to make out with you but you are the one who took the iniciative to kiss him in the first place." Namjoon added.

 

Jimin didn't have an explanation for that since his roommate was stating the truth. He remembered having Yoongi sitting on his lap while straddling him and his lips ghosting near Jimin's lips but Yoongi didn't actually kiss him. The iniciative came from Jimin himself and he felt ashamed as he remembered it.

 

"Why so quiet? Finally realized you are the one who ed up?" Namjoon asked.

 

"I...well...you can't blame me, can you? Yoongi makes quite a convincing pretty girl and, for a moment, I was confused. Having such a pretty girl teasing me like that...I couldn't control it." Jimin tried to explain.

 

"Except Yoongi is not a girl and you've known it for quite a while now, don't you?" Namjoon reminded him.

 

"I...I know...." Jimin mumbled.

 

Namjoon sighed. At this very moment he just wanted to slap some sense in Jimin, but the other boy refused to listen to him, "What about Yoongi himself?" he asked.

 

"What?" Jimin asked with a puzzled expression.

 

"I mean, you've seen Yoongi dressed as what he real

Please log in to read the full chapter