Part-time and a confession

Ma Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin had to go back to the school's dorm with Namjoon, and Yoongi had to spend the night at Jin's house. He secretly hoped his classmates wouldn't bother Jimin once he got back to school.

 

"Hey...How are you feeling?" Jin entered the guest room and sat down next to Yoongi on the bed.

 

"Bad." Yoongi mumbled.

 

"What are you planning to do now?"

 

Yoongi shrugged. He really didn't know what to do next.

 

"You could help me on the coffee shop." Jin suggested, "I need a part-timer to help me and it would be great if it was you."

 

Yoongi lifted his eyes and looked at his friend with a surprised expression, "Really? Can I work with you?"

 

"Yes. So, what do you say?"

 

"Of course I'll work with you. I really need something to occupy my mind until finals." Yoongi said as he hugged his friend, "Thank you, Jin."

 

"You're welcome. I expect you to start working tomorrow morning at 7 a.m., ok?"

 

"Ok."

 

 

**

 

"Yoongi, guess who just came in and ordered three cappucinos?" Jin asked asked with a smirk on the lips.

 

Yoongi shrugged, "Dunno. Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok?" he tried to guess, too busy at baking some cookies to actually take a look at the customers who came in.

 

"The trio who got you suspended."Jin said and Yoongi lifted his eyes and stared at Jin with an angry expression.

 

"You don't expect me to serve them, right? I want to spill burning hot coffee on their faces."

 

"No. I actually want you to just prepare their cappucinos...You can do that, right?" Jin said with a smirk.

 

"What are you planning exactly?" Yoongi looked at him with suspicion.

 

"The laxative is on the drawer on your left." Jin said with a smile and left the kitchen.

 

Yoongi found himself smiling as he opened the drawer and spilled the content of the bottle of laxative on the three cappucino's cups.

 

 

**

 

By the end of Yoongi's shift, Jimin met him on the coffee shop to give him the notes he'd taken from classes earlier that day.

 

"Hey...How was your day?" Jimin asked as he approached his boyfriend and gave him a soft peck on the lips.

 

"Good and yours? Did our classmates give you a hard time because of me?" Yoongi asked.

 

"At first, yes. But then Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok stood up for me and the other guys left me alone." Jimin replied, "I brought the notes I took from today's classes. Here." Jimin said as he handed Yoongi his notebook.

 

"Thanks. I'm gonna copy those right now. Want some coffee?" Yoongi offered.

 

"No. I'm good. If I drink coffee right now, I won't be able to sleep at night."

 

Yoongi shrugged and sat down on the table in the corner and Jimin sat with him.

 

"Guess who came in earlier today to get three cappucinos?" Yoongi asked with a smirk on the lips.

 

Jimin shrugged at first but then something seemed to click on his mind and he looked at Yoongi in surprise, "Was it the trio?"

 

"Yep."

 

"What did you put in their coffee?" Jimin asked and Yoongi pretended to be offended.

 

"What makes you think I'd put anything in their coffee?"

 

"Because I know you well enough. They

Please log in to read the full chapter