V. HAIL THE MEGAMALL

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 A Billionaire’s Confession: Chapter 5

 

HAIL THE MEGAMALL

 

She agreed to be a wife. She said yes not to mope in the corner admiring such gift. Jessica albeit finding it hard, did found a way to be somehow a useful other half. Yuri is quite a cook, she admits it. Even coming from the Kwon bloodline, Yuri never fails. Perhaps maybe her cooking is the reason why the two tall and skinny food raiders are flocking almost every day in their dining table.

 

Cuts and bruises, pages of scolding from Taeyeon, and a lot of criticisms by both Sooyoung and Yoona, Jessica managed to learn. Not in terms of a 5 star chef, just enough for Yuri. Just for her.

 

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon emerged from behind the counter. Holding a glass of water, her hair is disheveled, looking like a child in her pink pajamas.

 

“Good morning Twinnie.” Jessica smiled, flipping the pancakes clumsily but it ended flipping in the right side anyway. Taeyeon drank her water in awe. Never in their own lifetime did she ever saw Jessica being fully dedicated. Fully dedicated not only in terms of changing her flaws, her habit of waking up late is gradually disappearing as she witnessed her twin in her apron, so early in the morning.

 

“Are you making pancakes?” Taeyeon asked, taking peeks behind Jessica’s shoulders.

 

“Yes. I only know Yuri’s preferred batter mix. So I hope you don’t mind Twinnie. I know you like Chef Jeff’s more.”

 

“Are you kidding me? You are comparing Chef Jeff and yourself?” Taeyeon laughed out loud. Her laughter resonating throughout the closed walls and doors of the locked villa they are currently being held prison.

 

“Are you mocking me?”

 

Taeyeon shook her head, placing the glass on the sink. “Nope, merely stating the facts. But, I will still eat that.”

 

“You will definitely eat this Taeyeon. Or else.” Jessica purposely dug the fork in the nonstick pan. Causing Taeyeon to spill her milk in her pajamas. At least, Taeyeon is still capable of being frightened, because nowadays, it seem like Taeyeon’s mood swings and temper is getting out of hand that even her wife cannot control. It worried Jessica later and maybe, a little talk with the doctor later in peace will suffice her raging thoughts.

~~

The day went by rather smoothly. After the breakfast which apparently, only Yuri did showed a hint of enjoyment, it all ended up with Taeyeon and Yuri both co-existing in the lights of cooperating with the video game in front of them. While the wives settled themselves back in the dinner counter with nothing but raised eyebrows towards the frenemies who happens to be so engrossed in the game. Such big people, playing the Play Station is news worthy, and as much as Jessica and Tiffany wanted to divulge this unusual behavior for the world to see, right at the proper moment, such decisions are made impossible for they are all locked up in an enormous villa.

 

After the life threatening mission of bribery and pleading, Tiffany did handled a very eager Taeyeon to stop the impending making of love last night. With the hopes of keeping the secret of her pregnancy and also keeping her wife’s mind sane. It all went to her plan when she bribed Taeyeon of endless punishments for her cousin. A hundred percent, Choi Sooyoung is the head of all of this. If ever Sooyoung may attain some serious injury when the punishment is done, the Hwang’s own a chain of hospitals and Sooyoung has an eternity of choices on where does she wants to be confined. Tiffany felt a shiver down her spine when she remembered Taeyeon’s comment before going to sleep that night,

 

“Make Kwon Yoona her nurse, if ever the punishment goes further than her being hospitalized.”

 

Tiffany felt a sudden appearance of the air of reality when she heard a loud boisterous laughter from Yuri. Of course, she won. For the first time. And Taeyeon is actually waving her hand to pry Yuri away while the controller resets the game once again. She cradled her vision to Jessica beside her, laptop opened, eyeglasses on her high nose, and her hair in a tight bun. A typical look of a busy business woman.

 

“How’s your collection going?”

 

“It’s doing great. Apparently, it still needs certain polishing. But with me being stuck here, I am not able to be with my team to discuss.” Jessica silently said, the noise of the scribbling of the pencil is drowned by the noise of the guns and explosives that is coming out of the speakers of the television.

 

“Even though my cousin and the rest are such lame planners, I guess this is a gift. A vacation. This past few months we have been pre occupied with our own respective jobs that we forget that we are married. And look at what happened.” Tiffany plopped on the counter. Jessica gave Tiffany a quizzical look, setting aside the pen and the sketch pad. Tiffany coughed at the intensity of the gaze, she must’ve hit a sensitive spot or maybe a point of Jessica’s interest.

 

“Why? Is there something wrong?”

 

“Look at them. We are supposed to be cuddling and doing stuffs around the corners of this huge villa but they decided to play video games by themselves. I guess they have been too accustomed with us being not around.” Tiffany gave a sad snort. Jessica continued to keep the silent treatment on. What else can she say if she does not understand any of it?

 

“Such jobs like ours needs us to be fully committed, take your job for example, you have your own fashion line, millions admire you and just like that it took half of your time. Mine is, how can I say this…” Tiffany pondered for a while as Jessica waited.

 

“Mine is a responsibility. I take care of people, 24/7. I am the kind of person that happens to be so focused I have trouble in sorting priorities. And that is where Taeyeon comes in, she balances me. Taking me out of the clinic for one dinner just because she is afraid that I might accumulate germs. Such reasons but I know that she just wanted to spend time with me. And that is where I realized that, I have a wife. She needs me. So that’s why I think this is a good plan.”

 

Jessica however, cannot exactly pinpoint what is Tiffany’s objective. She knew she has been busy. But as far as she can remember, Yuri and her are still spending dinners together, still making love, still wakes up in each other’s arms. She does not know about the marriage life of her twin but to her, it is perfect. Everything in her marriage is perfect.

Like a bulb getting , Jessica finally understand. Although it is quite late. Only to her, it is perfect. Marriage is where you have to put yourself in the shoes of your partner, and that part is where Jessica have neglected to do in the span of 3 years. What is exactly is their marriage life to Yuri? Is it also perfect? And with the accordance of Tiffany’s words, as she finally took a moment to gaze at her wife, everything makes sense. And for a moment, Jessica is afraid.

 

~~

 

“Honey, it is cold out here.” Yuri sleepily draped a blanket over her wife’s shoulder. First day in the hell hole is done. Nothing productive for Jessica. All her designs are clearly thrown out of the window with some realizations. Taeyeon and Tiffany spent the day canoodling in the villa’s pool. With Yuri refusing to get in the water.

 

“It’s okay. You should go inside.” When Jessica is about to stand up, she felt a pair of arms encircling her. The warmth of the blanket is clearly not enough, when the warmth that Yuri gave off diminished the seething cold of the night.

 

“What’s on your mind?” Yuri whispered in her ears. Kissing it afterwards and Jessica could only blush at the action. Yuri’s chin is on her shoulders, her husky voice whispering gentle hums and Jessica leaned on her soft pillow.

 

“Yuri..”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Do you still want kids?” She hesitated at first, but then the question came out of like it has life. Yuri released her from the hug, her eyes bore enough emotions for Jessica to feel uneasy.

 

“Why? Is there something wrong?”

 

“No. Nothing’s wrong. I just wanted to ask, since..Since you want kids all along and I have refused it each and every time.” Jessica lowered her head.

 

“Of course I want kids. But, I can’t force you if you are still not ready. I will still love you no matter what anyway. Just..don’t think of any negative things towards that okay?” Yuri leaned in to capture her wife’s trembling lips. Jessica cried. Yuri deserve everything.

 

Her eyes remained closed when she felt her body left the ground. Yuri’s strong arms around her, lifting all that is hers. The eyes still remained closed, whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter