Theodore’s Tale: Her Little Game Part II

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Billionaire’s Confession


 

HER LITTLE GAME: Part II



 

Shortly after several minutes of wandering down the pavement of such huge street restrictions, Yuri finally stopped the car with Jessica still mum at the backseat.

 

“Whose car is this honey?” Jessica started the so called small talk. In regards of such answers Yuri only hummed a shrug. Inaudible and reserved.


 

“Look.” Yuri turned around, sighing then engaging a battle between the high rise barricade of the foamy seats. Squeezing herself between them as she settled beside her wife who adamantly locked her  neck in an embrace.


 

“Okay, ease up Mrs. Kwon. I have something to say.” With most times Jessica may get away from Yuri’s interrogation by simply attacking her with smooches and all the possible leeway, this time Yuri May have been a little bit too full of her constant evasive pressuring kind of love.


 

In that matter of course, Yuri does love her wife very much still. And so, she pecked the lips a little shorter than a second then proceeded to take a little pause, much to Jessica’s disdain.


 

“I want you to tell me why are you running from me this past few weeks. Sica, I can’t be your wife and your toy at the same time.”



 

“Toy?” Jessica almost whimpered, perplexed. Yuri has been quiet ever since about the issue. And she is giving her a handful of reasons. It is not that she doesn’t wanted to have a baby, it is just that. That. Just.


 

“You just can’t wish wash me with all these sudden decisions. I’ll respect you. I won’t judge coz I love you so much Sica.”


 

Perhaps reasons are too far fetched to even pass out with relevance. And so as Jessica lowers her head down, she saw the gleaming band on Yuri’s finger. Silently judging her. She choked a small lump of air.


 

“Yuri I don’t want to bare a child.”


 

“I respect that. I’ll wait. But I can see that you are foreseeing my reactions. Lying to me? Running? Until when? I am yours and yours forever. No need to extract me out of your orb.”


 

————————————————————————


 

It turns out that Yuri and Taeyeon had infiltrated the tracking device of Jessica’s credit card, finding her in the process. With Yuri leaving the car on the shelter, Jessica attested that the maybe her wife did the liberty of buying some Uber stocks or so in return. Jessica is so far from the comprehension of hows and whys.



 

Yuri is angry. Disappointed atleast.



 

“Honey please.” Jessica reached out for Yuri’s hand as the tanned woman had ignored her to say the least. The creaking of the chopper’s door banged in her ears so loud Jessica cried out in silence.


 

“Let’s go home. I’m tired.”


 

“But can I massage you atleast?” Jessica smiled a little.



 

“Sica. I’m tired. Of it all.”


 

————————————————————————-


 

The morning came as the dawn says goodbye. Jessica woke up feeling a tad comfortable, the sensation of her very own customized mattress and Yuri’s lingering scent In The sheets welcomed her.


 

A long night of saying I love you without the reply. Only a peaceful hum of perfection that is her wife. Jessica managed to stare at Yuri’s sleeping figure. Long lashes and supple lips formed a small destraction. Jessica combed the stray locks of her wife’s hair away, kissing those closed eyes as she giggled by herself.



 

“I love you so much.” She buried herself on the arms. Inhaling her innate scent with every senses. She loves her so much. Would sacrifice everything for her.



 

Perhaps. She loves her too much that she can’t bare the thought of Yuri loving another as much as how she loves her. Quite selfish. But maybe. Just maybe. Jessica had been selfish enough for a long time. The first sunlight washed those insecurities away.


 

Jessica finally lets it all go, perhaps she has been surprising herself too. Smiling, she pats her tummy along with a giddy laugh.



 

“Mama is so beautiful isn’t she?”



 

————————————————————————-



 

One morning, thirty past nine zero three, Jessica was waiting for a car pool that would bring her to a certain restaurant operated by none other than Choi Sooyoung. Roughly on a tight schedule the fashion designer had no qualms in meeting with her friends. Whatsoever the reason is, it is in fact a tradition to have Friday nights on Sooyoung’s newly established gourmet.


 

Not long been established, the restaurant offers high quality food that also is in par with how Sooyoung’s taste buds would want them.


 

The billionaire’s twin sister is in fact feeling sentimental with the wasted time on rainy days and boring sunsets, thus the Friday tradition.



 

“Car Pool.” Taeyeon’s voice roared on the phone. Afterwards a black Benz looked over the driveway.



 

“Where’s the wife.” She whispered in a low and husky snickering voice. Of course Taeyeon would know that Jessica and Yuri are on a small term love quarrel when her twin sister have time to call for a ride.


 

“Work.” Buckling her seatbelt Jessica pouted. Yuri is at work, yes. However it is her duty to inform Jessica that she is out of work two hours before. Yuri’s whereabouts is unknown after that. Still, Jessica played a knowing wife. Because at the end of the rainbow, wives are in Fact must be all knowing.



 

“Saw her with a girl today.” Taeyeon uttered, eyes boring holes even if Jessica saw that it is just a side glance. Forgetting that they are related by blood, Jessica halted in her so called ignoring her twin spree. Glaring at her.



 

“What?”


 

“So beautiful. I may add.”


 

“What?”


 

Taeyeon squirmed underneath the scrutiny. In such horrible days to position herself in Jessica’s worst limelight, this happened to be a blackout. Completely ignorant however, the older twin processes the tactic of prying even more in the same old verse in the book.



 

Try until it breaks.


 

“Oh don’t be jealous. It’s just my wife.” Taeyeon has grinned so widely that the small cuts of her lips appeared to have elongated. Much to Jessica’s annoyance, she wondered how the hell is Yuri with Tiffany.


 

“What is Tiffany and Yuri up to?”


 

“Maybe Yuri decided to bare the child herself since you are unable of a small lump of human life in a period of time. Believe me Twinnie, a mini you is a blissful feeling. You won’t feel it until it happens.” Taeyeon’s voice turned serious. Stopping the car on the other side of the road.



 

“This dinner won’t be as much as happy like the other nights when Yuri is all the way at the end of the table sulking. So tell me..any particular reason why you don’t want to?”


 

Jessica’s current predicament had caught her head on. No one to run to under Taeyeon’s gaze. She wanted this however at the same time, she felt destroyed having to contemplate whether she really wanted it. Just then, a smile emerged. Of course a decision has been made.



 

“What is Tiffany and Yuri up to.” Jessica divided the topic once again. Taeyeon continued to drive the car as if she didn’t hear the other. Being cheated with information Jessica decided to bring Taeyeon to her edge. Cheating can be avenged by cheating. In her dictionary that is.


 

“Okay then. We had a deal.”


 

“What?” Taeyeon’s driving became slower. Taking peeks at her twin sister who apparently had a smug look in her face. Brightly twinkling eyes.


 

“You can’t expect me to be your back up when Tiffany knows you bought an amusement park for Theo to play on. When she literally instructed your money-don’t care-head to save and be a person. Now Twinnie. Please keep that information by yourself.”




 

“OKAY!” Taeyeon’s temper arises. The booming horn of her Benz erupted as she slammed it with her fists.



 

“Taeng. Will you keep the speed of the car to a minimum?” Jessica finally smiled.



 

“Why.” Taeyeon inquired, silently pulling Jessica’s strings as she stepped on the gas in neutral. The car roaring.


 

“I love you.”


 

————————————————————————-



 

The dinner started with Sooyoung bowing to the food and Taeyeon grumbling about the unpolished silverware, blaming Sooyoung of hygienic fault in the line of gourmet goodness.


 

Jessica sat away from her wife, way to far if you are going to compare how Jessica seats beside Yuri on heydays. Unfortunately they are separated by none other than Sooyoung and Yoona. The duo that speaks.


 

“In this case scenario wherein a wife is in a mere span of two lanky people away from her woohoo machine….I guess something is wrong.” Sooyoung elbowed Yoona. Her voice unsprisingly loud and boisterous. It is obvious how much she wanted to deliver the message without the heed for a direct line.


 

Jessica made a sound of a disgusted grunt. Wedding herself far from Sooyoung as possible. Giving herself a chance to extend her neck to inspect her wife, with Yuri being essentially silent in return. Eating her personalized salad like a beast. This kind of fights is common but this is the first time that Jessica had a reason to stay pressed because it is entirely her fault.



 

“I believe it is because of some pregnancy issues.” Taeyeon reluctantly swapped her freshly made wrap into Tiffany’s. Urging her wife to eat hers. Jessica had missed her another chance to glare at her ignorant twin.


 

“Your beliefs are apparently not just beliefs. It’s a religious saying that is inscribed in the book of truth.” Sooyoung replied.


 

“Stop all of this bull. Yuri can you come with me for a moment?” Jessica finally stood up from her seat. A ruckus arises when the table trembled. Everyone froze excluding Seohyun, the whimpering kid.


 

“I don’t want to.”


 

“What?” Jessica raised an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter