Theodore’s Tale: The Race to the Ruler

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Billionaire’s Confession:

 

                           The Race to the Ruler

 

It did prevailed. Her constant nagging in the car did make a cut for it is an overbearing conclusion of acting as the speaker in the sea of deafening silence imposed by those who are tired of her blabber. In that certain time however Choi Sooyoung got a response. At least.

 

“Shut the out of your mouth Choi Sooyoung.” Jessica grumbled underneath the confinements of her closed palm headphones. Before jumping off the Kwon Yuri I love you pool dreamland.


“Why are we going to that hole Of a horsey jogging club tent huh? As far as I know I despise that place.” Sooyoung had decided that the decision to spoon fed the couples of war is a good No no. 

 

“I don’t. Now deal with it, besides I want to ride Hani as much as Taeyeon would want to be the humpy dumpy on Ginger’s. I know you hate Bori for throwing you out of oblivion last spring. I know. I know.” Yuri gave Jessica’s forehead a soft smooch as her eyes rolled back to give Sooyoung’s face a smile.


Apparently, Yuri had became lenient to her small Agenda of appeasing her horse back riding thirst and her other stone of letting Sooyoung suffer for providing good for nothing information. Regardless, two birds with one stone. 


Jessica and Taeyeon is too much of a twin trooper, taking both sides of the pathway. Prior to the utmost cruelty of Sooyoung’s mouth they had engaged to the small truce of looming in the demise of Sooyoung and of course in Jessica’s scenario, she just wanted Yuri in her horseback riding attire. 


Taeyeon in that matter just loves Ginger so much.


In this matter, the twins are fast asleep. Clinging to their wives,like they always do. With Tiffany just casually scanning the World Wide Web and Taeyeon drooling on her shoulders like a moping old man.


“Okay now Unnie, I can’t ride a pony in this race we would lose.” Yoona had emerged from the back of the limousine with no other than her usual face of pity. 


“There is no good at the end of this bargain! Come on! can’t you accept my joking for a moment?” Sooyoung says, frustrated. 


“Who says that we have a bargain? I want us to do horseback riding. Having you ride Bori again and Yoona riding Mochi is just an added bonus.” Yuri finally says, silencing the two in a whim.


“Now you can keep quiet right? Yuri hug me please it’s cold.” Jessica had woken up from her slumber. Crushing her wife’s arms who abused with a crushing embrace.


“Oh ing great. Greg can you please drop me to 7Eleven first. I need a slurpee.” Sooyoung sighed.

 

—————————

 

The private racing track is hidden behind the large mountains and the scurry of high end skyscrapers in the ends of the countryside. For as much as Taeyeon wanted privacy it is Jessica’s wish to put it somewhere in the middle where she could shop while her wife adores her horse more than her. Thus the construction happened.


“Okay, I shall see if Hani is in condition. Just freshen up in the lounge honey. I’ll be there in a few.” Yuri had kissed her wife and dashed immediately hindering the reply.


“Okay so a horse is hotter than you.” Taeyeon smiles beside her twin with a small pack of cultured milk. 


Her long blonde hair swayed in the soft humming of breeze that Jessica could not decide whether she would counter or just simply return the smile.


“I love you still.”


————————


Upper head lounge, crystallized panel and free flowing of thousand dollars wine bottles. Jessica sat with her legs on top of he railings, a ghost of a smile as she witnessed Yuri and her white Hani strutting the place like they owned it. As a matter of fact she and Tiffany had a laugh when Yoona came out of the stables with her foot long sized Mochi, the pony.


“I’ll document this.” Jessica laughed.


“Jessi, please.” Tiffany had laughed along. 


“After this what would you do?” Jessica drowned another glass of wine. Withstanding the loud boom of the gun, commencing the race on the field.


“I’ll rest. I have so much time in My hands now that Taeyeon closed the hospital. Well, let’s just wait for my little boy to knock some sense in his mama’s head. Taeyeon needs cleansing. She is such a spoiled little brat.” Tiffany catered herself with some cupcakes by the table. 

 

“You can’t change who she is Tiff. She is like that ever since.”


“I’m just joking! Come in Jessi, I love her just the way she is.” Tiffany smiled wholeheartedly taking Jessica’s hands in a soft squeeze.


“Oh well, I think Ginger is winning.” Jessica commented.


“That horse is a golden breed. Taeyeon had invested so much in him. Look at him flying.” 

 

“Yuri had been spending time with Hani lately.”


“Well because she had no better things to do aside from telling Jun what she thinks of the company, Jessi....aren’t you thinking of having a baby at all?”

 

“I am actually. I have been a pain in the , and it’s not that I don’t want it, it’s just that I am so afraid that I might not be a good Mother for my child and...”


“No. You are apparently jumping into conclusions when you haven’t started yet. Take a leap. Yuri loves kids. How much more if it is hers?”


Jessica was left to ponder in the statement. Freezing on her seat she was decorated when Tiffany clapped, amazed and excited the doctor had her eye smile.


“Oh Mochi is actually trying to win. To think Yoona’s feet is on the ground already. Wow pony’s are really short are they?”


Tiffany had never laughed so much in her life. Based on the compliment she had uttered a curse as well. Despite how much the short horse tried to kick his limbs to cooperate , Yoona had stopped in the middle Of the track. With Mochi the Pony in her grasp. Too much of a try hard, she thought. 


“I’m done. You can all continue the race. This horse will reach the end of the century by the time I call it a win win.” She grumbled. Sitting in the bench. 


———————


Mindlessly taking her attention to her sober life of the defeated, Yoona called this a deja vu. Way past years before, she witnessed the blowing of Taeyeon’s car and the race that took place which ended badly, dead and burnt Lamborghini and a fried memory Taeyeon earned her a shut eye. 


“Let’s see... okay they are all in good shape. Except you buddy. You are a pony, you can’t compete with them.” As she analyzed she also talked with the idle horse. Who replied with a neigh.


Taeyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung are neck to neck. Run like a wind without a bullseye, Taeyeon just cheated.

 

“HEY! You can’t grab my hair!” Sooyoung pounced in the idea. Shouting like a lunatic as her horse had run an additional power to catch up with Taeyeon the laughing maniac.

 

“Shave it so that I couldn’t grab it!” 

 

“I’m winning!” Yuri giggles.

 

“Not yet your not! GINGERRRRR!” A child wielding a sword, the horse responded to his owner. 

 

Jessica and Tiffany sighed.

 

“Kids.”

 

——————————

 


On the last lap of the horse race slash cheating race, as Sooyoung had emerged with a plan to kiss Taeyeon’s hair goodbye with the intention of grabbing it. And the older twin equipping herself with a humpy machine capable of slapping her horse hard to make it faster. Apparently, the winning horse is not on the verge of being sane either.


“Yuri! Yuri! Yuri!” Yoona shouted at her sister, waving the leash of her Pony. Mochi also neighed in response as per which the second player had a grin of delight.


“Shut up! I am trying to win here!”


“Your horse is tired! Taeyeon had Ginger on your tail!”


“Oh shut up!!!!!”

 

—————————-

 

“Jessi...” Tiffany whimpered beside the engrossed billionaire. Aiding the win of her wife with one blessed attention.


“Jessi...I think My embryonic sac burst..”


“What? What is that?” Jessica looked utterly clueless, still on her prominent position of sticking her face on the glass wall, she noticed the sweat stricken face of the renowned chill Doctor. 


She stumbled back on Tiffany’s predicament, hovering over the other girl. She asked again, 

“Do you mean, this water over here is from you? And you are telling me that you are giving birth when they are still racing down there? Tiff?”

 

“That’s about it Jessica. It hurts.”

 

“YOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

 


Yoona had this small urgency of swerving her small head upon the mention of her name. Must be a reflex from the harsh reality of Sooyoung having to shout her name always, in due to long line buffets that is. 


And then it dawned to her that Jessica’s scream is way far the realms o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter