IV. ALL TOO WELL, PERHAPS

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A Billionaire’s Confession: Chapter 4

 

ALL TOO WELL, PERHAPS

“No! Unnie you call him!” Yoona flung Sooyoung’s phone across the room. Fortunately for the device, it landed on a soft cushion provided by Seohyun’s palms. Sooyoung and Yoona have been playing tag for a span of time. Trying their best to pass the phone with energy and the huge desire for not wanting to press the green call sign.

 

“For the last time, I have enough prayers sent to God. He will not help me this time! It is your plan anyway do it!” Sooyoung grabbed her phone from the teary eyed doctor sitting all too perplexed and scared in the couch.

 

“We are not close!” Yoona returned the black iPhone with a hard pass. Bulging eyes and swift movements, Seohyun once again saved the phone. Panting in the process.

 

“He is your brother in law!” Sooyoung once again swatted the phone. Taking a pause then aiming the black phone directly towards the younger Kwon hiding below the white couch.

 

“He is your cousin’s brother in law!” Yoona did not catch the phone this time. And it landed right beside her, all too powerless. Shaming itself from the glory it once stood. Seohyun’s loud sigh echoed, followed by the thud of her body, taking rest in the couch.

 

“My phone!”

 

~~

 

“What are they doing exactly Hyo?” Sunny whispered at her blonde companion. The duo went out to buy more drinks when they arrived, the two lanky millionaires is laying dodgeball. With a phone.

 

“I don’t know what exactly Soonkyu.” Hyoyeon shrugged before taking a swig of the canned beer in her hands. Slightly laughing at Seohyun, the referee.

 

~~

 

“So, what are we going to do after this?” Yuri asked the tired looking Tiffany on the other side of the chopper. Taeyeon and Jessica are indeed twins when it comes to sleeping with only their positions that stood as a contrast. Furthermore, it is not to be taken lightly that Mr. Jung and Yunho are the pilots of the helicopter.

God knows what did Sooyoung did for the both of this big men to agree. Yuri reckoned it has to be Sooyoung’s older sister, Sojin. Yunho Jung fancies her, pretty much to the extent that maybe a new know will form and Sooyoung will remain on the shade of the Jung name forever. With her cousin and her sister married to both of the Jung’s most notorious duo.

 

“We will left them there. And we will have to be ready after 11 days. If you know, they will still see us as their wives and all.” Tiffany slightly smiled at her joke, but in regards with the joke word, she knew the statement is half-truth anyway. Love is the most powerful thing in the world and it is the right time to hang on that hope that it will prevail.

 

“Perhaps. I guess we will just have to keep ourselves busy, I can’t sleep without her by my side. We will monitor them right? Sooyoung said she has installed CCTV cameras there.” Yuri pouted as she wrapped Jessica’s body with the disregarded blanket.

 

“Are you always this cheesy Yul? You were never cheesy when we dated.” Tiffany leaned on the headrest. Tapping Taeyeon’s bum like lulling a child to sleep.

 

“Shut up. I am cheesy enough in bed.” Yuri grinned, a good thing that the pilot cockpit is sound proofed.

 

“You were never as good enough as her.” Tiffany returned the teasing, eyeing Taeyeon who is now sleep talking about her car spoilers. Her crescent eyes appearing at the childish visit on the memory lane. Yuri and Tiffany both indulged themselves in talks about the past and it went downhill on the said topic of having a family. Yuri’s face became sullen.

 

“She doesn’t want it yet. I am just respecting her decision. You know how she just opened her fashion line and how successful it is and her ambition on the expansion is finally settling in, I just can’t hinder those with my want on having a child? I want her happy. That’s enough for me.” Yuri caressed her wife’s face yet her smile ever reached her eyes.

 

Dozens, in fact a million of arguments in the span of 3 years. Jessica is tough, she is focused. Goal oriented in that manner that it only took Yuri a glare and a brief remark of ‘We had already talked about this, don’t make me repeat myself’ for her to concede. There is even a proposition of Yuri being the one who will carry the child with Jessica’s cell and the planned donor . Yet, the younger Jung is adamant. Staying firm on her decision to be the one who will be pregnant. She clearly stated that their child must be a Kwon, as well as Taeyeon’s to be a Jung. A little immature but it is what Jessica believed and Yuri loved her so much to argue.

 

“But, you’ve been trying to talk it with her for years? You are approaching your 3rd year anniversary. And you are not getting young either. Yul, I don’t have any beef with Jessi nor I don’t want to interfere with your marriage plans, but you just can’t continue to eat the ends of the stick. Sooner or later, her profession will eat all her time, I am not trying to be a fortune teller here or something, but it will. You need to keep your marriage healthy Yul. I love you’s and a little fights here and there will not keep it. You are not dating anymore. Marriage is all about having a family.” Tiffany said, her eyes solemn. Understanding to say the least. Yuri has always been inclined on children, she loves them. And right at the proper moment where Yuri Kwon can finally have her child of her own, she cannot grasp that reality. And it hurt Tiffany to see Yuri like this. The ever lovable and selfless girl she knew is always present. Always putting Jessica’s happiness first, never ever her happiness. Not even once.

 

“I know. But she’ll eventually crack once she sees a young Taeyeon running towards her asking for a Christmas present. I just hope that you give birth fast Fany.” She smiled, her eyes darting towards Tiffany’s belly.

 

“Don’t start Yuri.”

 

“Let’s just wait for her okay? I love her and for me that’s enough. Enough of me, more of you.” Yuri smiled gleefully. Taking the space beside Tiffany, she once again, caressed the pink doctors albeit flat tummy. There is already a bump in there. Subtly protruding but nevertheless it is still not yet visible. Not until you touch it.

 

“When are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter