XXI. TWINNIE’s LITTLE REVENGE

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Billionaire’s Confession: Chapter 21

 

 

             TWINNIE’s LITTLE REVENGE

 

 

She works at a local travel agency firm which specializes in domestic travel. One company that is on top of their small game, and apparently the luckiest of them. In her benefit.

 

Kim Juran held the coupon in her hands, the other flip side revealing a congratulatory message from her boss. Mr. Kim, a bossy old man snapped bald due of age. Quite greasy and almost too fatherly that Juran finds him annoying. However, a dinner at Seoul Grand is the best gift the man could give on an anniversary celebration for the company.

 

She hosted the booking herself, trying hard to be eloquent enough to make the reservation at her best. The best hotel in Asia, probably in the world. She knows that her boss did wonders in making loans just to give them this benefit, somehow her heart managed to say a thank you.

 

That day, the 28th. Is the day.

 

Four of them, her best friend Seolhyun, her co worker Hyuna, and her sister Nayeon. For instance Juran made an effort in her dress to look casual but not to shabby to be the cause of her departure with a guard. The local mart is not selling Louis Vuitton or Gucci in that matter but they are capable of producing imitations in which Juran finds convenient.

 

She held her breath as she approached the host stand with a couple of very good looking hosts. A man in his early twenties greeted them, mustache that is trimmed to perfection masking his oval face. Brushed up hair, slick with gel and perfume. Much so, a five star restaurant with a five star staff. 

 

They were seated at the side of the grand fireplace, there is a table next to them. Nine chairs and the servers looked tense somehow. However Juran felt overwhelmed. Too grand. Too extravagant. 

 

“We should enjoy the night unnie. No one will know we did the reservation because of the coupon. Be thankful!” Nayeon nudged her and smiled her bunny smile. Apparently her sister is too engrossed with the chandeliers hanging up in the ceiling. And Hyuna is busy taking selfies from her IPhone 4G.

 

 

“How much is the limit of the coupon?” Seolhyun fidgeted in her seat. Juran sighed.

 

“500 dollars.”

 

“What?” Wide eyed and almost crying, Seolhyun exclaimed.

 

“I know. We shall split the two entrees and we shall get soup for each. And a wine bottle, the cheapest.” Juran made the calculation in her mind after all. Since the restaurant is a high end gourmet restaurant, no dishes is sold under the bracket of a hundred bucks.

 

Their dishes are out and they began to eat. Or to say in a longer context, they began to swallow their money. 

 

Several moments passed.

 

“Our menu please Enrique.” 

 

“Right away Miss Yoona.”

 

She swerved her attention at the familiar name. That is why everybody is tensed. That is why everyone is sweating. And the server named Enrique almost sprinted, perspiration to get the menu specifically made for Sooyoung and Yoona. 

 

“Can you lower the temperature?” Haughty and gentle. If those words can be mixed it is entirely a new kind. But since Jung Taeyeon is that kind of mixture, no one blamed the billionaire. 

 

She wanted the fireplace to get warm but lowered the temperature to get cold. That is a weird plan.

 

 

“Is that them?” Hyuna says in a low whisper. Eyeing the billionaires and drooling at the faces. Getting a closer glimpse to them, Juran stamped the approval of shining people. Because they are indeed shining. 

 

“Yes. Why out of all people we are situated beside the owners. And look at our wine! this tastes like grape juice.” Nayeon cursed but acted as a classy woman.

 

“That is because this is the cheapest you dim wit!” Seolhyun glared. Taking a sip of her grape juice.

 

 

“Is my Romanee-Conti, 1990 ready? I need wine right now.” When Taeyeon snapped her fingers, the sommelier bowed and screamed to the wine cellar. Much to everybody’s concern, the said wine is the best wine in the world. Most expensive, bingo!

 

“Can you sanitize Tiffany’s wine bottle again? This looks dirty.” Taeyeon threw the goblet to the side, a server catching with his hands.

 

 

 

“ing rich, do you think if I can seduce Taeyeon she will buy me that wine as well?” Nayeon blinked.

 

“Oh geez, she will definitely feed you to the grape worms.” Hyuna mumbled.

 

 

Juran can only chuckle. The popularity of the billionaires is not new in the realms of their ordinary lives. She stood still despite the urge to squeal when Taeyeon reached for the wine  to pour it on Tiffany’s wine glass herself, and t is not a shocker to know how Taeyeon Jung is one whipped wife. 

 

The predicament of the youngest couple, Yoona And Seohyun did not escape her eyes. A perfect dichotomy on the way. She watched how they try to ease the glowing tension of the teasing. Tiffany, the great doctor, Juran had noticed had grown visibly attractive even with the huge bump in her stomach that caused her chin to have a twin double. Imagine the first grand son of the great empire. 

 

She is jealous. Of the boy even if he is not born yet. He will not struggle to make the ends meet. He will have anything that he will want.

 

For the fact, Juran has anything she wanted. At least the lowest version of everything. Sure she has a car, but a Toyota Vios. A league away from a Porsche, her dream. She has a house, but an apartment with only two rooms that she is sharing with Hyuna and her college sister Nayeon. She has a job, yeah. A travel agent.

 

But things got a little uptight when she laughed by herself.

 

 

“I have no one.” Thoughts came out as a 4 syllable sentence. Her companion turned around, “What?” Seolhyun uttered.

 

 

“Nothing.”

 

 

“OH MY GOD JURAN LOOK AT THE NEW ARRIVAL!” If she managed to stay mum, she can’t this time when Seolhyun apparently stood up to point at the late couple.

 

 

“Yuri.” 

 

Of course. With her wife, who am I to even think of the slightest chance that she will

Actually come to greet the guests around her restaurant? 

 

“Wow is Jessica still not pregnant?” It is Hyuna, and her time seemed sad not jealous.

 

“Yah! Unnie! That is your ultimate bias over there. If we could take the billionaires as a girl group.”

 

“Shut up. Yuri won’t notice me.”

 

“Who would notice you? I mean yeah, don’t get me wrong you are a beauty but Jessica Jung invented your beauty.” Roaring into a very unladylike like laugh, Seolhyun turned into a beast. With a boost of short hyperventilating and a barrage of a crisp punch on the hardwood table, Juran finally got her prize.

 

 

But the attention is pretty much over the top.

 

 

 

 

 

BOOM and HAHAHA

 

Two of the most annoying attention seeker noises. Sooyoung choked on her salad due to shock, in front of Taeyeon’s. But bits of it flew on the plate of the older twin. Devastation as per which the germ eradicator in her is beyond ready to kill a grinning Choi.

 

“RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY SALAD.” 

 

“You can actually have more Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter