Chapter 7

Making Perfect

"You look like hyung."

 

"Thanks for the compliment Seungkwan. I really appreciate it." Jihoon sarcastically uttered, putting his books inside his bag. His first class just ended, Seungkwan, DK and Chan were waiting for him so that they could have lunch together.

 

"But hyung what happened to you?" DK asked as they walked. The hallway was full of students who were either busy chatting or busy running around to meet their deadlines. Who would have thought that university life could be this chaotic?

 

Jihoon ignored the question and headed towards his locker. The truth was he can't quite remember what happened just a couple of hours ago.

 

All he can bring to mind was that, he woke up in Seungcheol's bed with the older's arms caging him in a tight hug this morning and then- then-

 

Jihoon can't help but blushed as he reminisced how Seungcheol's deep and sultry bedroom voice greeted him ‘good morning’.

 

What a way to start a day.

 

"Hyung! Your cheeks are red. Are you sick?" Chan asked, as he stared at his hyung worriedly.

 

"I'm fine Chan, don't worry." Jihoon nervously laughed. Seungkwan eyeing him curiously.

 

'I know that look hyung. You have to tell me the details later.' Seungkwan mouthed as he smirked. Jihoon just sighed. Does Seungkwan have an antenna or something? Or he's just a psychic who can read through other person's mind?

 

"Oh my gosh! Are you sure?!"

 

"Yeah! I swear! That's S.Coups!"

 

"Are you sure its the real S.Coups? The leader of The Aces?"

 

"Yes! Minus the cap and mask I am sure that's S.Coups!"

 

"Really?! Where did you see him?"

 

"At the baseball field. The other girls are actually following him. They are confirming if that's really S.Coups. I think he's looking for someone."

 

"OMG! What if S.Coups has a secret girlfriend and she's studying here?!"

 

Jihoon's eyebrows knitted as he eavesdrop at the two girls who were fangirling beside him.

 

S.Coups? As in Choi Seungcheol? His Choi Seungcheol?

 

"I need to go." Jihoon walked as fast as he could, passing by his dongsaengs who looked at him worriedly.

 

"But hyung! We need to-" Chan's voice was slowly waning as Jihoon hurriedly walked away. His dongsaengs sighed as they watched the retreating back of Jihoon.

 

"I guess we can take our lunch now." Seungkwan announced as he dragged Chan and DK to the cafeteria.

 

--

 

"Oh crap." Seungcheol hissed as he pulled his mask, covering half of his face.

 

"Oppa! You are S.Coups right?" a high school girl yanked at his shirt as she took photos of him.

 

"No I'm not!" Seungcheol half-walked and half-ran as he tried to get out of a forming crowd of high school girls around him.

 

"Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!" Seungcheol walked hastily.

 

"I think my disguise was not good enough." Seungcheol whispered as he adjusted his cap. He looked around and groaned, realizing that he was lost.

 

He was inside the Pledis University looking for Jihoon just to surprised the younger but he was in for a surprised himself when he realized how huge the university was and the fact that he can't ask someone where to go because of his 'disguised' was driving him nuts.

 

"Oppa! Can I take a picture with you?" a girl held on his wrist, causing Seungcheol to stop on his tracks.

 

"Oppa please! I'm a big fan of yours! Please?" the girl pleaded, Seungcheol was about to give in when he heard a familiar voice calling him.

 

"Hyung!" Jihoon ran towards Seungcheol and the girl, glaring at the girl’s hand which was holding Seungcheol's wrist.

 

"Hyung there you are! I told you to wait for me at the front gate." Jihoon said, pulling Seungcheol away from the girl's grip.

 

"B-but" the girl stuttered as she refused to let Seungcheol go.

 

"Hey miss. This man here is with me and I don't give a damn if he looked like someone you know. So please take your hand off of him. Thank you." Jihoon said, his voice dripping with venom. The girl immediately let go and ran away.

 

"Hey. That's too mean. She's my fan after all." Seungcheol eyed Jihoon but regretted it as the younger looked so angry.

 

"What the hell are you doing here Choi Seungcheol?" Jihoon hissed as he dragged Seungcheol to the nearest vacant room.

 

"I just wanted to surprise you." Seungcheol puckered his lips sheepishly as he removed his mask.

 

"Are you out of your mind?!" Jihoon shouted causing Seungcheol to closed his eyes, a moody Jihoon was way better than an angry Jihoon.

 

"What if someone recognizes you? You are putting yourself in danger for goodness’ sake!" Jihoon could feel the oncoming headache due to too much shouting.

 

"I'm sorry." Seungcheol bit his lower lip as he watched Jihoon paced back and forth in front of him.

 

"But really Cheol. Please don't do this again. It's worrisome you know? If you want to see me then call me or text me so that we can meet in a place where you don't have to wear a disguise." Jihoon smiled weakly at Seungcheol who approached him and embraced him.

 

"I know. I'm sorry. This will not happen again I promise." Seungcheol kissed the top of Jihoon's head. Jihoon looked up and stared longingly at Seungcheol, the older slowly leaning at the younger's lips, closer and closer and-

 

"YAH! CAN YOU TWO GET A ROOM OR SOMETHING?!" Seungkwan exclaimed as he suddenly entered together with Chan who he automatically covered the eyes with his hands, Jun, DK and DK's classmate Minghao.

 

"We got a room. It's just you butted in at the wrong time and at the wrong place." Seungcheol said, pecking at Jihoon's lips which made the younger blushed. They're in front of other people for Pete's sake!

 

"What are you doing here Seungcheol~hyung?" Chan asked as the couple approached them, Seungcheol wearing back his face mask.

 

"I missed this person here that's why." Seungcheol ruffled Jihoon's hair, Jihoon rolling his eyes at the statement though deep inside he was happy that Seungcheol will go through a lot of trouble just to see him.