Meeting

His angel

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V-------

Honestly, I don’t feel so good these past few days and come to think of it, my necklace is a quarter white now. I’m not sure if this all relates but, I feel weak.

“Hyun... are you really alright?” Yong oppa asked as he saw me lying on the couch in which I don’t usually do.

I raised my thumbs, signalling that I’m fine but in truth I really don’t.

“Aigoo... what’s with you now Seo Joohyun?” I heard Yong oppa’s voice close to my ears and I feel his warm hand on my forehead.

“Gwenchanha yo...” I said.

“So should I postpone our trip to my main house then?” he said.

I couldn’t believe that I actually forgot about today’s plan. After spending almost the whole week convincing him to just go and meet his mother and try to find the very evidence of his actual birth, Yong oppa finally agreed and that freaking day is today!

“No! Of course we are going now!” I said as I sat up.

----------------------------------------------

Yonghwa’s P.O.V-----------

It’s not me I’m worried about. It’s Seohyun.

After knowing that she is still a living person makes me feel... excited. I need to change myself for her. But what I don’t understand is, how can she be an angel even though she’s still alive? Jeremy missed a few info I guess.

I hope by meeting my mother the core of my cold heart can be melted. It is tiring to hide your real self. I have to admit that I shove others away from me is because I was afraid of being left again. The real me is in need of...  company and Seohyun has been there filling up my desire. I am afraid that the moment she left me I’ll end up being the same. I can’t do that. After all her hard effort to change me, I can’t let it go to waste.

I adore Seohyun. I don’t want her be ill fated just because of me, unwilling to change this cold heart of mine.

 Now that I know her time is coming through, I become even more afraid. Can I see her again after she had left me? What proof do I have if she is still going to live even after she returns to the heaven? What if she is destined to die? She will not die if she didn’t use her healing ability. I need to avoid her from using her ability.

“Oppa... why are you staring at me like that?” she broke my trance. “You know what Yong~ I feel like meeting ‘mother-in-law’ for some reason... Don’t you laugh! It’s just what I think okay~”

I lightly shook my head and smiled, “Come one... let’s go meet my mother. My real mother...”