5 First Kiss and The Nightmare

Vampire Love

Sorry guys for not updating in like half a month, I was busy with my tests and school projects and please enjoy. Oh and please leave a comment on how you think it is and how you think I should change it.                                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was walking towards Jungkook, someone pushed me and I kissed Jungkook right on the lips while he held my waist to make sure I didn't fall, I was about to say sorry but he didn't let me go and kept in kissing me, I froze for a second, but then I put my arms around his neck and kissed back, when I did I felt him smile into the kiss, and then he rested his forehead on to mine and said" I love you." When I heard it I smiled and said" You better do or else the other vampires are going to kill you." When I finished I heard the others laugh and that made me turn around and look at them and ask" Now which one of you pushed me and made me kiss Jungkook right on the lips." House then raised his hand and said" I pushed you because of I didn't God know how long this poor man has to wait until you kiss him." I looked at him and said" Ya! That was my first kiss!" After awhile everyone went back to their dorms and me and Jungkook went up to bed. While I was sleeping I had a nightmare, and me and Jungkook were in it.

In the dream~~

I was walking back home late at night after finishing dance covers and there was someone following me, when he kept following me I walked down an alley way that had some light so I could we him, and when I saw him I was surprised because he was Jungkook, he walked towards me and pulled out a wooden stake and plunged it towards my heart.

End of dread~~

Before I could finish the dream I felt someone shake so I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook, when I saw him I immediately hugged him and cried, Jungkook put me in his legs and soothed me saying" Sshhh, it's ok, it was only a nightmare, tell me about it." I controlled my sobs and told him my nightmare, when I finished I could see sadness in his eyes, he put his head in the nape of my neck and sobbed" (Y/N), I would never hurt you, let alone kill you." I put both of my legs beside him so I could see him and said" Oppa, it was only a dream, I know you won't hurt me, and Oppa please don't cry, if the other bts members saw you cry they will kill me." Jungkook laughed at the statement and put his arms around my waist, and said" I won't let them hurt you." Then he gave me a quick peck and said" Now, lets go back to sleep, I have to meet our new make-up artist, stylist and manager tomorrow." I laughed when I heard it, because he doesn't know I'm them.