4 His Jealousy and My Anger

Vampire Love

He looked at the hickey and was impressed at what he did and said “I want to know if he is worthy to be your husband.” I nodded, me and Kai went out and I was fiddling with my collar to make Jungkook notice the hickey, and it worked pretty quick, Jungkook came over and pulled my collar while shouting “DID HE DO THIS TO YOU!?” I didn’t know what to say because I was to shocked, after a while when I was about to answer, Jungkook pulled me behind him and was about to punch Kai, when I saw it I stepped in front of him, he still held his fist and with his other hand he pushed me on the floor, I knew he was angry but he made me angry, really angry because he pushed me. When I’m angry my eye’s turn bright red and my fangs appear, I float and will have a change appearance (Clothing, hair and will have make-up on for some reason), because Kai and Jungkook were facing each other they didn’t notice my change, but the other members noticed, when they noticed V and Jin went over to Kai and tried telling him, J-Hope and Rap Monster tried to tell Jungkook, but they didn’t listen, while Jimin on the other hand tried to calm me down but it only made me more angry. When Jungkook and Kai finally realized I was angry they looked at me, Kai then said “Suga, can you calm her down again?” Suga looked at me and said “I can’t this time she’s different.” Kai nodded and said “Okay, I know who can.” Kai got out his phone and called someone “Hyung, can you come over to (Y/N)’s new house? She’s angry.” After he ended the call the doorbell rung and Hoya from INFINITE came in, he walked in front of me and said “(Y/N) come down now!!” I looked at him coldly, but my anger was lowering and said “Why do I have to listen to you?” Hoya then said “If you don’t come down now I will tell them what you were of should I say what you are and what you did, and when you’re down give us a kiss.” When I heard it I came down and walked in front of Hoya saying “Don’t you dare, if you do I will never forgive you.” And gave him a kiss on the cheek, so did I with the other members and Jungkook was the last.