1 First meeting

Vampire Love

My name is (Y/N), I am 11 years old and a normal middle school student. One day when I came back from school, my parents told me to change into something beautiful, because we were going to visit a friends house. After I changed into a black dress, put my hair down and put on a pair of white flats, we went to my parents friends house. When we arrived I saw a couple with a son that looks very familiar to me. The couple walked up to my parents and started talking, not long after my mum called out to me"(Y/N) can you come here please." I walked over to my parents and my mum introduced me to the boy"(Y/N) this is Jungkook, Jungkook this is (Y/N), why don't you guys go into the living room and talk." We went into the the living room and Jungkook started to talk" Hi, my name is Jeon Jungkook, I'm 19 years old and is a member of BTS." When I heard him I laughed lightly and said" Actually I know who you are, I'm an A.R.M.Y. my name is (Y/N), I'm 11 years old and I do kpop dance covers." After I finished my introduction we heard the front door being closed, Jungkook went to the front door to check, while he was doing that I got a message, it said" Dear (Y/N) me and your dad and Jungkook's parents made an arranged marriage for you and Jungkook, from now on you guys will have to live together......" Before I could finish reading it a big cockroach fell on to my phone, when it fell on my phone I screamed and threw my phone, when Jungkook heard me scream he rush back and said" What happened!? What happened?!" He didn't get an answer but he saw me crying on the sofa, he came over and patted my back saying" Hey, don't cry, what happened?" While I was sobbing I said" A huge cockroach fell onto my phone." Jungkook looked at the phone on the floor and walked over to it , when he picked it up he laughed, and threw a brown object at me, when the object hit me I screamed again and cried even harder. He came over to me and said" It's only a toy." I didn't answer him because I really an scared of insects. Suddenly Jungkook hugged me and said" Sorry, I didn't know you were this scared." After that he let me go even though I was still crying, he took out his phone and called someone, after he called the person he turned to me and said" I just called the members over." When I heard it I jumped up and said" What?! OMG, I have to change, wash my face and do my hair!" Jungkook laughed and held on to my shoulder and said" Relax, you look fine." He said while wiping my tears off my face.

10 minutes later~~~

The members arrived and rung the doorbell, Jungkook said" I'll go open the door now." I stood up and said" Wait!" He looked at me confusingly " I'll open it!" I went over to the door and let the boys in.