2 The Secrets

Vampire Love

When the boys came in the all said"Hi" I looked at them while I smiled and bowed in respect, but when I saw Jimin my eyes became red from anger. The other members looked at me and Jin said"Hey, are you okay? You look like you're about to cry." When Jungkook heard it he came over and knelt down to look at me , because I was looking at my feet. He put his hand on my cheek and asked"Are you ok?" I nodded and said"I'm fine I just need to talk to Jimin." The other's looked at us curiously as I pulled Jimin to the garden, when we arrived I said"What are you doing here?" He looked at me up and down, as if he was trying to remember who I was and said"Do I know you I don't think we've met before." I looked at him in disbelief and anger and said"Do you know me!? Do you know me?! You better do, I'm (Y/N), (Y/F/N). The friend you left behind, the friend you didn't even bother say to that you were a trainee and had to move! The friend that had to find out from other people that her best friend became a trainee and had to leave! The friend that became a Queenka because when you left so many people died and I had no one, not a ingle person to cry to!" When he heard it, he finally realized who I was and said"I didn't mean to leave without saying a word, I had no time, and I didn't know you were suffering that much. Please (Y/N), please forgive me." i don't know why but I nodded. He saw me nod and was so happy that he hugged me. I linked my arm with his and we walked in the house laughing and joking. When Jungkook saw us he said"Is there anything you guys want to tell us?" I smile and said"Oppa me and Jimin have known each other since I was young, but because of something's I got angry and sad over him, when he left to become a trainee a lot of people died who I was very close to and I had no one to tell or cry to, so I started locking myself up, being cold to everyone, skipping school, fighting, going to bars and also being the youngest Queenka in the school." When I finished I saw fear in their eyes even Jimin's. I laughed at myself for telling them the true, every "friend" that I've made except for Shinee got scared and left after I told them this. I looked at them and said" I'm going out!" I went out of the house and got a taxi, but I didn't know that BTS were following me. I arrived at a bar I used to go and met up with Taemin from Shinee. We went inside and Taemin started to rip my dress, it turned from a tight long black dress into a short sleeveless tight black dress. We went over to the bar and ordered 2 racks of shots, each rack had 24 shots, and because I was in a bad mood I drunk all the shots in one go. Jungkook looked from a far and saw me drink all of them so he thought I was drunk, but my body doesn't react to alcohol anymore, just when i was about to order another one Jungkook grabbed my arm, I looked at him and said"What are you doing here?" He said"We followed you?" I looked at him weirdly and asked"We? Why?" He answered" Because we're worried." When I heard it I laughed" No one cares about me,I saw the fear in your eyes, every time I see that someone leaves me." I didn't notice that I was crying as I was saying this, when Jungkook saw me crying he hugged me and said"I will never leave you, we will never leave you." I cried into his chest and nodded and then we left. When we were on our way home alot of guys who looked like a gang came infront of us and looked like they wanted to fight, we looked at each other and he pulled me behind him to protect me, actually I'm a vampire, when the guys came closer I sensed a vampire near us, and the guys that wanted to fight us got scared when they saw Jungkook, when the guys left I said to him"Oppa your a vampire aren't you." When he heard it he was surprised and said" No, of co-course not, the-they don't exist." When he said it he looked kind of awkward. I laughed and made my fangs and red eyes show (Only vampires from royal blood has red eyes). He looked at me in surprise and said" How old are you really?" I laughed and said" I really am only 11 years old, my parents are vampires I didn't turn into a vampire, but I do have vampire blood, my parents turned me last week." He said"Okay, do know other vampires?" I nodded and said"Yes, nearly all my friends are vampires." He looked surprised and asked"Who?" I thought for a while and said"Everyone from Big Hit, SM, YG, JYP, Starship, Jellyfish and Wollim Entertainment are all vampires I know." He was surprised and smiled saying" Wow! You know alot of Idols." I smiled and nodded, and then he said" Why don't we go home now Jagiya." When I Heard "Jagiya" I blushed, and he laughed at my reaction and said" How can anyone be this cute."