Eighth Interlude

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Just a little word I want to share, I can't tell you anything clear for now,just prepare your heart, be strong, stay in faith, and let's keep on praying for the light will finally shown soon. Our little ship been facing one huge storm, some either lost in the sea of dissapointment or just decided to grab any life line as long as they survive the pain and heartache. Only few that actually stay behind and still grabbing on the ship deck with all they might. The storm is not over yet and it may get even worst. Plz be strong and don't give up.

“When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.” 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FATED

Part 3

A lot of question started to bombard me, questions that I made against myself. I felt like I was having trouble to breath, but it was impossible if I am not even human. I put my hands over my head. Who? What? Why? All those question swirled around in my head, brewing into a typhoon and I dropped to my knees. I looked at my hands again as they started to flicker , the soft light started to go dimmer and dimmer, I took a look at her for the last time. She was still on the floor crying her heart out, I raised my hand toward her trying to reach her,  the vision slowly become dimmer and before all went dark I screamed with my first and last voice.


“NOOO!!!!”

-----

The darkness engulfed me, I didn’t know how long have I been there or where I was. Curling down like a baby inside of a womb and just floating in the emptiness. Would I stay here for good? The thought made me shivered to my spine. HAH! If I even have a spine...


I spent my time thinking about her, worrying and hoping she would be okay. I had left her in that state, but if I am a ghost … wasn’t it better for her that I had left her?


I closed my eyes, it didn’t really make a difference since it was dark after all. I miss her…, I miss her laugh, her smile, her dance, her voice even her tears. I curled up tighter trying to ease the piercing sorrow inside. Forget her, it is for her best. If I am really a ghost that haunted her, it would be for the best if I forgot everything about her.


I didn’t know how long I was in that state when the deafen silence suddenly disturbed by voices. They started soft and slowly became louder and louder.  At first I thought it was my mind that was playing trick on me, but they were too loud for me to ignore. I opened my eyes carefully and for a few moments the light blinded me. I quickly closed my eyes back, the floating sensation had changed, and I could feel that I was standing. While closing my eyes I could hear her voice, I tried to open my eyes again and blinking away while trying to adapt with the bright room. As my eyes started to get used to it I saw that the noises were from some number of people sitting around in a bar, there was a stage not too far from my place of standing, a singer sat on a stool strumming a ballad melody in her guitar, and I finally found her. She sat around 2 chairs away in front with me and was pouring down soju to her empty glass. I counted the bottle in front of her and realized that she was pretty drunk. She stood wobbly and raised her hand to request the waiter attention for more soju. I automatically rushed to her to stop her, but someone else caught her hand and softly putting it down. That’s when I realized his presence. Joon Gi was with her and I felt relieved, at least she wasn’t alone, broken hearted and drunk herself out. She suddenly pulled her arm roughly from him and started to bark on angry words, I didn’t really get what she said to him, I only could see their expression. He looked at her intently with the same loving gaze but with hints of tortured look. He let her keep on rambling before suddenly he leaned in and carefully put his hand on her cheek. I pushed forward, because I need to hear what he said to her.


“.....What ... I said ... special for ... Ji Eun ah?”


The words I heard were faltered, I felt like I was inside of an invisible bubble and that made me frustrated. I wanted to hear what did he say to her. I tried waving my hand around but there was actually nothing, no bubbles or whatsoever covering me, but still I couldn’t hear clearly. The buzzing noise cut of some of their conversation. I stopped trying when I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter