Eighteenth Interlude

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Venus Smiles The Brightest

Part 1

as requested by Gorgeousgina

 

He wanted it all to be perfect, he finally decided to do it more properly after that messed up sudden proposal he did last January. He didn’t really understand himself to actually blurt it all out when he was just wanted to request her to meet his dad. Sure he has seriously thought of their relationship, even though it was a very new one. She was his everything and for once in his life he finally could see a  future; his and her  future having a family together. But blurting it out… he was sure that he had messed it up; it was too soon and she was young. She still has so  much  things ahead of her; to tied her down in a marriage… he wasn’t sure if that’s a right thing to do either. Her answer that night calmed him down, she didn’t  run away  or reject the idea directly as he afraid it would. Her request to give her some time to think about it made him  feel there’s hope. So now he planned on making it more official and proper,  but at the same time he also prepared his heart to get a no as an answer. He would still do it no matter what happen, because… she deserved a proper and beautiful  proposal.

He has decided to do it on the most romantic day of the year, after some research he found out that Venus the planet named after the Roman goddess of love shines brilliantly in the evening sky on Valentine’s Day. He was and would always be the man with plan, so he  needed to prepare everything in details and did more research on how to propose in the most romantic ways. He even asked some help too from her managers and friends, especially her managers. He needed to know her schedule with her upcoming new album, she would have been busy most of the time. 

“Jjung… is it possible to free her schedule on  14th of February night?”

He could hear Hyun Jung muttered while  checking on her schedule, “let me check her schedule chart hyung, give me a minute.”

Joon Gi tapped his finger on his chin, worried that she would have some packed schedule that night.

“Hum well  hyung… actually that night,” Hyun Jung made a little dramatic pause before continued; making Joon Gi’s heart sank a few meters down.

‘Please don’t tell me she really had some kind of schedule…’

“… free all day.”

“Eh?!”

Hyun Jung chuckled hearing his surprised answer.

“She is free that day, no schedule. I think she had requested it before, because she has some plan with Inna shi and... you? Didn’t she say anything?”

“… what plan? I haven’t said anything to her yet.”

“I don’t know hyung, she asked sajangnim to free that day. Maybe you should asked her?”

Joon Gi went quiet, he haven’t mentioned anything to her and for her to actually requested a day off that day… she definitely caught him  by surprise.

‘She  can  read mind? Or… I probably hinted it by accident?’

“Hyung, maybe you should call her and ask it yourself.”

“Eh… yeah I think that’s th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter