Eleventh Interlude

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.” 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BATTLE OF HEARTS

Requested by NamCheruru  (sorry if this is not fluffy romantic date story, hopefully you can still enjoy it)

PART 2

When he came up with two airplane tickets right after her work, she didn’t protest and just went on like he planned. She didn’t really have any schedule for the next 5 days,  she was sure it would be okay to just runaway with him. His Criminal Mind shooting also was on a break, neither of them worried that their little getaway would jeopardize their work. The only thing that they should have done was telling their close people about their plan, but neither of them wanted to.

Eleven hours flying trip in the first class plane wasn’t really boring when they could just be themselves. It felt like a miracle when none of seemed to notice them or… they just probably have respect of client secrecy and the fact Joon Gi bought the whole first class ticket just to have the place for themselves was also probably  one of the reason.

“You are such a spendthrift…,” Ji Eun playfully pinched Joon Gi side, “you should save more… why wasting so much money?”

Joon Gi laughed, “for you … money means nothing. Let’s just enjoy our time okay? I can just work and take some projects to gain it all back soon.”

“Hump… okay if you say so, then I will pay the hotel later,” Ji Eun quickly hushed him when he tried to protest, “I will not accept a no, or I will just take a fly back to Seoul right after we arrived at the airport.”

“… fine,” he sulked.

---

Arrived at Roissy Airport in the evening, they were welcomed by the beauty of city lights, no fans were waiting for them at the arrival point, no shouting, no screaming asking for pictures and signs, no bodyguards, and most importantly no work waiting. Starting today they have a short freedom away from all the mess and craziness.

They fell asleep directly right after they arrived at the hotel room, they could have been sleeping at the plane, but they had been fooling around instead.   

In the darkness their cuddles were felt like a touch of heaven, warm, and cozy. Ji Eun wished that she could have more nights like this, just to feel close to him longer, safe in his embrace. His arms wrapped right around her bringing peace and hope for both of them. She didn’t really know how long has she been sleeping when she felt him brushing her hair softly. Her eyes fluttered open, hazy but comfortable in his touch.

“Sorry… did I wake you up?” He whispered apologetically.

“You did… but that’s okay,”Ji Eun replied in a husky just wake up voice, “why aren’t you sleeping?”

“I think I did… I kind of wake up randomly and your peaceful sleeping face interest me more than going back to sleep.”

Ji Eun chuckled, “you should sleep some more oppa.  It’s our holiday right? You are allowed to sleep more.”

Joon Gi pulled her closer, “what if I don’t want to? I want to indulge to moment. I am not here to have a sleeping vacation, silly.”

“What time is it anyway?” Ji Eun mumbled on his chest, snuggling her nose on it, and that made him laugh.

“Stop it that’s ticklish… Ji,” Joon Gi backed away a little bit, his eyes squinting with laughter,  “it’s around 4 am I think, I don’t know I haven’t check, why?”

“Let’s get out? I want to feel dawn at Paris, just walk around the area.”

“Sure…,” Joon Gi quickly got up and was going to the bathroom when he saw Ji Eun only putting on her hoody and jeans over her pajamas and do a quick brush on her hair with hands, “eh? Not going to shower first?”

“Nah… just a walk around the area oppa, beside it’s too cold to have shower at this time of hour. I will just brush my teeth and wash my face.”

“Aigoo… okay I will follow your lead then.” Joon Gi laughed out loud.

“What? This is lazy Ji Eun talking,” Ji Eun retorted i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter