Fifteenth Interlude

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.” 

**********************************************************************************

A Rift : The Wolf Growls

Part 2

“So we will do everything as plan right hyung?”

 I was driving to our meeting point  while talking to Jong Hyun on the phone, “yes, so I will wait in the usual place.”

“Okay then I will contact Han Na and work it out. See you later hyung.”

“See you, and … thank you Jong, sorry for all the trouble I got you in.”

I could hear him laughing, “Don’t worry hyung… for you anything. Beside it was no trouble at all, it is actually fun. I feel like a secret agent or something. “

“Hah! Secret agent Jong Hyun… that has a nice ring to it,” I laughed along with him, “Okay see you soon.”

I hanged up the call and driving to the destined parking lot, where I was planning to change car with Jong Hyun as what we usually did for this kind of occasion.

I arrived earlier than Jong Hyun, so I took out my script and started studying it while waiting for him.  Around 30 minutes passed when my phone vibrated, alerting me about a new message. I put down my script and checked on it; it was from Ji Eun.

‘Oppa, I am almost done, Han Na unie said that she will take me to her place to meet up with you later. I will see you soon. ‘

I smiled while reading her message and started to make a reply for her with some cute stickers, but before I sent it, flashes of images about Ji Yong, his gifts and also his antics around her, made the sullen clouds started to gather in my mind, I cancelled the stickers and replaced with a simple message with a small smiley emoticon.  I wasn’t angry at Ji Eun, it wasn’t her fault to have so many men lining up for her heart; she is that amazing.   It just that…. I wasn’t really in the mood for cutesy… not tonight I guess. I laid back on the seat and put the script on my face as I closed my eyes.

 I got to admit this whole situation with Namoo and Hye Bin has been  making me desperate, frustrated, tired and at the same time I couldn’t stop myself to worry about her. Worry about her feelings... worry that one day she would get tired of the situation, the circumtences and... maybe me...,  but who am I to ask her to wait and stay in a relationship with me while I was publicly known as a man with a relationship with someone else.  She deserved better than any of this. Ji Yong is a good man, I hate to admit it but I am worried…

A familiar tap on my window woke me up from my reveries; I dropped my script to find Jong Hyun was standing near the door. I quickly opened the  door and stepped out of the car.

“Did you wait long, hyung?”

“Nah… I was the one that came too early.”

“Ah … okay, well as plan I have booked a hotel near Gyeongpo Beach, I will message you the detail later. I also have filled the gas, so you don’t need to worry in stopping by at a gas station.” Jong Hyun gave me his car keys, “… you know to avoid being caught in camera or something. Don’t worry about the gas, it’s on me.”

“Eh… don’t say that, I will fill it back later when I returned the car to you.”

Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter