Photo 2

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since I at first person pov, I'll write in third person.

°•○● °•○● °•○● °•○● °•○● °•○●

 

As wonwoo was going to lift his two 24kg luggages up, Mingyu suddenly carried it all for him like he's carrying two feathers in both of his hands. 

"So you decided to ride on a bus." Mingyu started conversing to him after they both seated at the middle area in the bus. 

"Well yeah, since you said it's much cheaper than a taxi.

"I thought you're rich and can afford it." Mingyu quoted and rolled his eyes. 

" I'm sorry but this rich person here decided to save some money because he's gonna stay here for a month." Wonwoo nagged then glared at him.

" Oh so you're staying for a month? Me too, I'm staying here for a month. Ya know, just doing my job and take pictures of japanese models."

" Wait, you're a photographer? Cool! What company are you in?" Wonwoo looked so excited seeing a proffesional photographer right before his very eyes, he has taken a liking in photography but unfortunately he's bad at taking pictures.

" I work in MnM corporation, we make the best magazines in south korea and currently I've been tasked to take photos of japanese models for our special feature article." Wonwoo looked at Mingyu's eyes while he was happily explaining his job, it made Wonwoo soft at how passionate Mingyu is. 

" I love how passionate you talk about your company and your task, it makes me think you really love your job." Wonwoo smiled at him and Mingyu hanged his head low with a blush on his cheeks.

"Yeah, I really do love my job, my grandpa taught me how to take wonderful pictures." Mingyu stared down at his camera on his hand while there's a wide smile plastered on his face, Wonwoo blushed at the sudden expression and tried to rub it off. 

"How about you? What are you gonna do here?" 

"Oh... me? Umm... I'm just going to tour around japan because I love to see Japan's nature. I'm a nature enthusiast." Wonwoo giggled and Mingyu just faced him, looking shocked at how cute wonwoo is and finally some red pigment started to creep on his cheeks.

"You're cute." Mingyu blurted out his tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter