Photo 1

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo's POV

 

"Ya, jeon! Have a safe trip to Japan! Bring lots of foods and have fun!" Soonyoung shouted at me when im on my way to the departing area, leaving them behind. 

I can't believe i'm going to tour japan, I've always wanted to go to japan. Im gonna miss mom, dad, my li'l brother and my friends considering that i'll be staying there for a month.

"It's already 3:32 pm, I need to get there faster." And so I ran as fast as I could when suddenly I bumped into a tall stranger, towering my height when we both got up from the fall and he was facing me. 

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry." He bowed to me constantly and looked into my eyes.

"I'm sorry but I should be the one to say sorry, I was running fast then i suddenly bumped you." I bowed after and stared at him, he just looked at me for 2 mins.

"Umm excuse me but would you quit staring at me, I have to get on a flight asap." I ran as fast as i could and lined up, preparing to get on the plane after my ticket got checked. 

Seat J47, my favorite seat in the plane because it's near the back of the plane and has less people than in front. Plus, it's more peaceful here.

"Looks like I don't have any seatmates, what a great day, no annoying people sitting beside me." I sighed and buckled up after putting my handcarry inside the cabin. 

"Excuse me, is this seat H47?" I turned my face at him after preparing my headphones on my lap.

"Uh y-yeah." C'mon jeon wonwoo there was no need to stutter in front of him. He's just the stranger whom i bumped into earlier. 

He sat down right next to me when he placed his stuff in the cabin. I feel annoyed right now that someone is actually seating right next to me. 

"Hey you're the guy who bumped into me earlier, am i right?" He suddenly popped up an expected topic, smirking at me while buckling up and he showed his canine-like tooth. 

"Uh yes and im really sorry for accidentally bump in to you." I showed a half- smile and picked my headphones up drawing it closer to my ear and begin listening to random music. 

"Mingyu." He held out his hand and looked at me with sparkles in his eyes, as if he was holding the galaxy in his shiny black orbs. 

"W-Wonwoo." Again, why am i even stuttering. I dont need this stutter , it ruins his first impression of me. 

I held out my hand slowly, all because i'm getting shy from a handsome stranger. Ok, I admit it, he is handsome. 

"Nice to meet you then, Wonwoo." He called out my name while suddenly pulling my hand to shake it. 

"Nice to meet you too, Mingyu." I smiled and began to change the music i w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter