Six

Only Look at Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bambam began unpacking the bags of groceries Dahyun bought.

Dahyun is just looking at him. Can't believe that he is here inside her apartment, right in front of her.

And until now, it's still processing in her mind what he said awhile ago.

Because I miss you...

Dahyun shook her head. "Am I just dreaming?" She mumbled. But a little too loud for Bambam to heard it.

"Nope. You're not dreaming." He said, starting to place some groceries inside her refrigerator.

Her face became serious. "Maybe this is a nightmare." She said in a scared tone.

Bambam stopped momentarily and faced her.

They stared at each others' eyes, until Dahyun decided to look away. "If this is another prank, please, I'm begging you to stop." She said with a shaky voice. The she raised her head and faced him. "I'm tired of dealing with you, Bambam. So, please..."

It was so fast.

One moment, he was standing at the kitchen counter. And now, he's standing in front of her.

Dahyun stepped back, but Bambam moved closer. "Please don't hurt me." She begged.

Bambam gently grasped her arm. He can feel how she flinched with his touch and it hurts him so bad, but he didn't dare to let go of her.

"Bambam, please don't..."

Dahyun gasped as she felt strong arms wrapped around her. She can feel his warm breath on the skin of her neck which gave her shivers.

She froze on the spot, doesn't know what she should do, as Bambam pulled her body closer to his.

"Me too, Dahyun. I'm tired of acting this way. I'm tired of hurting you. I'm tired of being like this to you." He moved back, but still holding her. He smiled at her as he tucked her hair behind her ear. "Don't worry. From now on, I will never bother you again." And with that, he stepped back, let go of her and left.

---

A box of orange juice was placed in front of her which made her looked up and saw Jinyoung's smiling face.

She gave him a small smile and took the orange juice. "Hi, Jinyoung." She greeted him.

Jinyoung sat beside her. "I knew I would find you here."

"I like open places like the school field." Dahyun said, then took a sipped of her orange juice. "Thanks for the drink, though."

"No problem." He said, ruffling her hair. "So, how are you?"

"I'm okay now." She answered, even though she's not. She still remembered what happened last night between her and Bambam. It's still bothering her.

I won't bother you again.

She wonders what does he mean by that? Is he gonna stop bullying her? Or is he gonna seriously stop talking to her?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter