Two

Only Look at Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun happily skips her way to her next class. She's feeling giddy because of her new bag pack. She can't wait to see Youngjae and thanked him even though he already said that it was not him who bought the bag pack for her. 
She decided to sit at the back near the window, her favorite spot.

As much as possible, she's trying to avoid some of the students just to be safe from another bullying attack of Bambam's group of friends.

Bambam controls the entire Seoul High. Just one command from him, everyone will obey. That's why she trusts no one, except Youngjae.

Her, Bambam, Youngjae and Yugyeom used to be friends. But just like Bambam, Yugyeom also changed.

But she never once saw Youngjae being bullied by Bambam and Yugyeom that's why she can't help but wonder why it's only her they attack. Just the thought of it makes her feel disappointed. 
If they don't want to be friends with her anymore, then why not directly say it to her face instead of making her suffer?

Dahyun sighed. Her happy mood was gone. She shook her head and tried to erase any Bambam thoughts in her head.

If she keeps on thinking about him, she will just feel sad so why not start trying to forget about him and ignore his entire presence?

She sat up straight when their teacher entered the classroom.

The students politely greeted the teacher.

Dahyun boringly sat down and did not pay attention to whatever their teacher was saying. She just stared outside the window instead.

Just then, the teacher called an unfamiliar name.

A male student entered the classroom with a big smile on his face which automatically swooned the female students, all except for one.

Dahyun, who was still staring outside the window, saw the soccer team having a practice. Bambam is one of them. She saw him doing stretching and amazing techniques with the soccer ball. She can't help but feel amazed. Ever since they were kid, she knows how Bambam dreamed so hard of becoming an amazing soccer player.

She saw him laughing with his fellow soccer players and she can't help but smile just by seeing that sight.

When was the last time she saw him being so happy?

Oh right. Awhile ago. At the hallways. When he ripped her bag open.

He looks so happy and proud of ruining her precious bag.

Dahyun bit her lips and averted her eyes back in front of the class. She can't help but feel pissed just by thinking about that.

What she's feeling for Bambam is totally useless. He already changed. He will never take her seriously. For him, she's just a toy worth to be bullied and make fun of.

"Oh! There you are!"

The class became quiet. Dahyun break out from her thoughts and instantly looked around her.

All of her classmates are looking at her and her eyes rounded with curiosity. She's earning glares from her female classmates.

Dahyun looked in front and her eyes widened.

"We met again, hallway girl."

---

"Hey, I heard there's a new student." One student said.

"Yeah, I heard he's really handsome."

"What class is he then?"

"Dubu's class, I think."

Just by hearing the word "Dubu," Bambam's attention was caught by his two fellow soccer players. He eavesdrop more about their conversation.

"I heard that he's close with Dubu."

Bambam's eyebrows creased.

Yugyeom also heard what the two guys are talking about. "Someone close with Dahyun?"

Just then, three female students passed by.

"I can't believe that Dubu girl dares to make a move with the new student!"

"I know, right?! They even have nicknames for each other!"

"He called her 'hallway girl' and he introduced himself to her as 'transferee guy'!"

Yugyeom smirked and folded his arms into his chest. "Looks like the rumor is true." Then he looked at Bambam. "What are your thoughts about Dahyunnie having a new guy friend?"

Bambam sling his bag on his shoulders and kicked the trash can as he furiously made his way back inside.

Yugyeom followed him with a smile on his face. "Ohh. Looks like someone's mad."

---

"Will you please stop following me?!" Dahyun hissed, careful not to yelled at the hallways. She doesn't want to gain more attention.

"But Mr. Kang told me that you're my tour guide."

Dahyun stopped walking and faced him. "You requested for him to make me your tour guide."

He smiled proudly. "Because I want you to be my tour guide."

"I'm busy!" She puffed her cheeks and started to walk again.

"I can wait."

Dahyun closed her eyes, trying to suppress the annoying feeling. "I can't tour you. Just find someone else. I'm sure a lot of students, especially the female ones, will gladly tour you."

"Too bad. I only want you."

Dahyun frozed from her spot. "Why are you so annoying?!"

The guy chuckled. "You're blushing."

Dahyun touched her face. "What are you saying?"

"I'm hungry. Let's eat lunch together." The guy started to walk ahead of her.

"Yah! Hallway guy!" Dahyun called him back.

Hallway guy can't help but smile. Finally, he acknowledged her. He turned to face her. "Call me Jinyoung."

"J-Jinyoung..." she mumbled but Jinyoung heard him.

He instantly ran back on her spot and stood in front of her with a big smile on his face. "What is it, Kim Dahyun?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter