Five

Only Look at Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung placed his hand on Dahyun's forehead to feel her warmth. He released a sigh of relief when her warmth is back to normal.

They're at the infirmary. The nurse went out to report about what happened to Dahyun so Jinyoung volunteered to look after her.

He pulled a chair and sat beside her bed, gently adjusting the blanket that covered Dahyun's body. 

"Don't worry. I won't let this happen again. I will do everything to keep Bambam away from you."

---

"How long are we gonna stay here? It's getting dark and any minute, the guards will start roaming around. I don't want to get caught! My mom will kill me if she get called by the principal!" Youngjae cried.

"We won't get caught if you will shut your mouth." Yugyeom said with an annoyed tone, which made Youngjae instantly zip his mouth. He doesn't want to messed with angry Yugyeom. "Have you found it yet?" Yugyeom asked as Bambam rise from the pool, heavy breathing.

Bambam angrily removed the googles he's wearing and throw it to the other side of the pool. "We're not leaving until we found it."

Youngjae's jaw dropped. But he chose not say anything or else he will face both Bambam and Yugyeom's wrath.

"You should have made Minhee and Jino look for it since they're the ones who did this." Yugyeom said before he dived back in the pool.

"Yeah. Yugyeom's right." Youngjae agreed.

"I have to do this to make it up for Dahyun." Bambam said as he adjusted the sleeves of his uniform. "I want to be the one to find it and give it back to her."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter