Four

Only Look at Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After her PE class, which is swimming, Dahyun immediately went to the cafeteria to buy her food. She sighed in relief when the said place is not yet crowded with students. She doesn't plan to eat here remembering the commotion that happened two days ago. For two days straight, she's proud that she was able to avoid Bambam and his friends. But she knows that she should not feel at ease. She knows that they can attack her anytime.

She hurriedly paid for her food and ran out the cafeteria.

But apparently, she bumped to someone.

And unluckily, it's the person she's been avoiding. Yes, it's Bambam.

"." She muttered. But Bambam heard her.

Bambam smirked and stepped closer to her. "Why are you in such a hurry, Dubu?"

Dahyun flinched when she felt their bodies becoming close. She didn't dare to say a word. What for? He will just tell her to shut up.

"Are you perhaps avoiding me?" Bambam asked. He leaned his face closer to hers.

She tries her best to look calm but Bambam's hard stare makes her feel weak. She looked down on the floor instead, avoiding eye contact with him. Because God knows what will happen if she dares to have an eye contact with him.

Bambam moved closer, until he fully trapped Dahyun in between his body and the wall. Still, Dahyun is not looking at him. Which makes him feel pissed.

"Look at me." He commanded.

But still, Dahyun keep her gaze on the ground.

"I said, look at me." He said with a cold tone.

Dahyun froze on her spot and slowly lifted her head. Her hands are now trembling. And the moment she met Bambam's eyes, she doesn't know if she can stand any longer.

Satisfied, he smirked and leaned his face closer to hers. If Dahyun makes a clumsy move or he move a bit more, their noses will soon touch.

Dahyun gulped.

When was the last time this kind of skinship happened between her and Bambam?

She can't remember the last time their bodies became this close to one another. So this moment really feels surreal for her.

And she swear, in that moment, as they stare at each others' eyes, she saw the old Bambam she once knew. The way he looked at her became soft, like he's longing for her, like he missed her, like he wants to say something to her but something is stopping him.

Dahyun looked at him with confusion written on her eyes. She slowly lifted her hand and unconsciously, she holds on to the hem of his shirt.

Bambam felt her touch from his shirt. It feels so warm, so refreshing. Oh, how he missed her touch.

He moved his hand and gently tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. His favorite thing to do whenever he sees her hair freely flowing on her shoulders.

"Dahyun..."

The way he called for her name is not the same like the usual. It sounds so good to her ears, like it's the first time he ever uttered her name, how if perfectly come out from his mouth.

"Yo Bambam!"

Their moment was ruined by no other than the person who started this mess.

Dahyun cringe when she heard his voice. And Bambam's mood was changed, along with his facial expression.

Again, Dahyun felt scared to the Bambam standing in front of her.

How she wished the moment awhile ago lasted a bit more.

Bambam clenched his fist and faced Jino. "Yo!" He greeted back, trying his best not to sound so pissed.

Jino smirked as he walked towards Bambam and Dahyun.

Bambam reluctantly moved away from Dahyun but still protectively guard her from Jino's presence.

"What a nice timing." Jino smirked. "Dubu girl is here."

"What do you want?" Bambam asked irritatingly.

"Minhee did something that you will surely love." Jino said, then he faced Dahyun. "Something for Dubu girl."

Dahyun's eyes widened.

Bambam's brows furrowed. "What is it?" Whatever it is, he knows that it's something he will definitely not like.

---

Dahyun ran back in the swimming pool area and saw lots of students gathering up.

She shoved them away and finally see t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter