Three

Only Look at Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun sadly stared up the clear sky. She sighed. How she wished she's like the sky, clear and in peace.

She's sitting at the soccer field, one of the place she stayed at whenever she's feeling down.

She knows that none of the soccer team members will be here since their practice is always at the afternoon. She can stay here without being bothered, or more like, being kicked out by anyone. Knowing that Bambam is part of the soccer team.

"Here."

She looked up and saw the bright face of Jinyoung.

She forced a smile and took the strawberry milk he's offering.

Strawberry milk is not her favorite drink but she appreciates his effort for buying one for her. And besides, she's really feeling thirsty right now, might as well drink this up to quench her thirst.

"Thanks."

Jinyoung sat beside her. He also bought a drink for himself. His favorite banana milk drink.

"It's pretty obvious that you don't like strawberry milk."

Dahyun froze and slowly stared at him. "What... How..."

Jinyoung chuckled. "I can see through you, Dahyun. You're pretty easy to read."

Dahyun bit her lip and looked away. "Sorry. Strawberry milk is really not my favorite. But..." she looked at Jinyoung again and smiled at him, "I will drink this because of you!"

Jinyoung felt astonished. He was speechless. Was it because of her smile? Was it because of her words? Or was it simply because of her presence.

He laughed.

"What's so funny?" Dahyun asked as she started drinking the strawberry milk.

"You."

"What?" Dahyun puffed her cheeks.

Jinyoung can't help but laugh again. "You are so cute!" Then he pinched her cheeks.

Then they stared at each others' eyes. Jinyoung still holding onto her cheeks, but not pinching it anymore, as he felt her soft skim against his fingers. Dahyun, on the other hand, felt awkward because of the sudden skinship. When was the last time someone pinched her cheeks?

Right... the time when she baked cook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter