Unseen Good Things

The Devil Meets An Angel

 

Jokwon's POV

Servant? . . . Hmmmmm. . . Ah! Maybe she meant was a friend that is always be by her side. Kekekeke XD She's shy saying it, huh? Hmmm . . . Maybe spending a little time with her every day is fine, right? Addition to that, she took care of me which I am very grateful for. . . Just looking at her made me think that she's a rebel type of person but deep in her heart, there's something hidden. . . She got a rough and tough attitude, but maybe, just for her to look stronger. Well, I can fix that ^-^. I may not have something in return, but a friend like her is already a treasure to me. So . . . 

 

"Araseo." Jo Kwon said nodding, looking at her, smiling brightly.

At the same time, leaving Ga In surprised, expecting him not to ride her joke. But then,

 

Ga In's POV

Tch, He's not stupid, is he?? He rode with my stupidity huh? XD well then, let's just go with it.

 

"You can't take it back now, young man."Ga In turned off the light and said,

"Good night for now. Think of escaping, and you are DEAD! . . . Bye! " , and she closed the door while Jo Kwon just took his blanket and covered himself in it and closed his eyes too. . . 

"Good night. ^^"

 

*Morning

        Jo Kwon woke up early in the morning. He did a little stretching with a yawn. The sunlight already greeting him "hello" and,

"Whoah! What a nice weather. . . Another day huh? . . . Another hope! Aja! ^_^",

He took a bath and cooked breakfast for himself then,

"Hmmmm . . . I got no work today, so . . . what should we do??? Ah! Ga In ssi! I think she needs my help, the reason she called me a servant. -_-, araseo, I'll go there now."

 

He stood up, opened his door and went out with a smile on his face. Since Ga In only live beside him, he just knocked,

“Ga In-ssi!!!” * knock knock knock.

He knocked for a minute and finally, someone opened it. Ga In, who was almost wearing her blanket and a wet towel in her hand. Looking sobby while Jokwon slowly changed his smiling face into a worried with shocked expression. Ga In was about to fall but Jokwon caught her and touched her forehead.

 

“Yah! You have a fever!”

“I know that, idiot.” Ga In replied in a weedy way.

“Why didn’t you call me?! I am just beside this room!”

“I . . have . . no energy . . doing that and I . . don’t have your num. . . ber. . . “. Ga In said while she’s feeling weak and fell asleep and Jokwon helped her to her bed.

 

Jokwon’s POV

                Tchhhh, that’s what you get when you just do things without thinking about it first. Well, *sighs, I’m at fault too, so . . . let you servant serve you . . . good thing I went here xD

 

Jokwon bought some medicines and ingredients for making porridge. Doing what Ga In has done to him. He took care of her and actually, he acted as if he’s the mother of Ga In. He helped her eat the porridge, like blowing it so it’ll not burn Ga In’s  tongue and helped her drink her medicine, making her back lean the back of the bed so that she can drink her medicine properly. Then he put a wet towel on her forehead. And when he knows that he got everything under control, he did some house chores like cleaning and washing the dishes then checked if Ga In’s temperature decreased. And he’s a person too, of course, that got tired so he went beside Ga In,

“Owkay, she’ll be okay now.” He said as he yawned,

“For now, I just got to be beside her and watch what will happen next . . . And maybe, it won’t matter if I lay my head in her bed . . . hehehe, I’ll just take a short nap. ^^”

 

*Afternoon,

                Ga In woke up and her head was still aching and got the towel out of her forehead and saw Jokwon, who’s still sleeping . . .

“ Yep, he’s returning the favor . . . But it’s his fault too, for passing me the virus!!! Gaaahhh . . . I don’t have the oomph to argue about it.”

She stared at him and said,

“Poor child. Tsk tsk tsk, so . . . innocent. It’s your fault too, having me beside yah right now. Tss, you are the total opposite of me. . . Yeah, whatever -_-.”

She put her hand to Jokwon’s shoulder and tapped.

“Yah, Jokwon-ah . . .” which made Jokwon woke up. As soon as he woke up, she checked Ga In , still a little bit hot and,

“Waeyo?”

“I’m hungry.”

“Oh, ok. What do you want?”

“Soup.”

“Ok, wait a minute. I’ll do it for you ^^”

“Ara, no need to tell that it’s for me. Hurry up.”

Jokwon took care of her until her fever was gone. Then,

“So, you okay now?” Jokwon asked.

“Yes” Ga In replied coldly.

“ Good then, hmm . . . will you mind if I go now?”

“Yes”

“Well, what do you want to do now? Or what do you want me to do . . . ^^”

“I don’t know.” Silence was heard for a moment then,

“I’m . . . sorry for making you like that . . . “ Jokwon apologized sincerely.

“Kurae! You must be really sorry!”, Ga In immediately turned to her old self again. The one with sharp eyes and devilish look.

“kekekekeke ^^.”

“Wae? What funny?”

“You’re back! Welcome back Ma’am! xD”

“Tch, well, it’ll be boring if you’ll go now.”

“Araseo, I’ll stay. ^^”

“Yah, servant, tell me everything about you.”

“ Jokwon-imnida, male, I live here, beside this room xD and I go to ma. . . “


“Oh, cut it out. I want to know something that others don’t.”

“Can I trust you?”

“Depends on you.”

“ I know I can trust you. So it goes like this. Once upon a time, there’s a rich kid that lived wealthily and happy. All he wants were given to him. But it’s not like his parents are always away. When one was working, one must stay with him to guide him while he’s still growing up. Then one day, he was with other wealthy kids, then there’s a dirty looking boy who grabbed one of his expensive toys, and he immediately ran after him to get it back and pushed the poor boy. And it was seen by his mom that made her disappointed and helped the poor boy to stand up and knew that the poor boy’s intention was to give it to me because I might forget it. So as a punishment, my mom gave it to him. Then they went home, my mom never harmed me. She was just there, giving me a lot of sermons which made me cry and realized things sometimes. Well anyway, I felt terrible that day and starting that time, my mom taught me good manners and right conduct. Kekekeke . . . she’s just awesome .Well , look at me now, a product of her’s.  A good man =) Then when I was studying in college, my father . . . got sick and in hospital for years that made us lose money.  But in the end, he went to heaven first. And my mom got frustrated, depressed, stressed. She . . . went there too xD. There are times that I thought that I’m the most unlucky person existing. But I looked around, and realized I’m not. Because I felt their warm love that others haven’t experienced neither seeing their parents. I’m still lucky because I got some relatives and friends. And I am currently working and have this condominium with a simple life . . . ^_^ . . . no one here knows about it . . . just you . . .

Ga In saw Jokwon’s glittering eyes while talking and made her too realize something. When she was little, she felt that warm love too. . . but,

“Yah, you’re life’s dramatic.”

“You may say that, but still, everyone have their own stories to tell ^^, I know you too, have one.”

“It’s kind of boring now. Yah, I’m okay now, right?”

Jokwon touched her forehead and,

“yes.”

“Good, go to your room for a second. I’ll follow you after a minute.”

“Araseo.”

After Jokwon walked out of her room, Ga In immediately went to her closet and got a black blouse revealing some of her silky white skin with short shorts and high heels and accessories that will match her suit then she put her heavy makeup on and went to Jokwon’s room.

*knock knock knock

“Jokwon-ah!”

Jokwon opened the door, and as soon as he saw Ga In, his eyes were opened wide, shocked of what Ga In looked like.

“Yah! You just got a fever and you’re dressed like that?! What if you caught a cold again?!”

“YAHHH! You have no right to raise your voice to me! ^-^”

“Are you crazy? Or going crazy? or still not well yet??” jokwon asked calmly with a smiling face but inside, he’s about to explode. xD

“ I’m okay, 100% well and good! J” Ga In said with a grin on her face.

“Whoaaa, you’re a tough one huh?”

“Kurae, so where’s your closet?” Ga In entered the room and found his closet. She opened it and looked for some clothes.

“Catch.” She threw a black long sleeve, jeans, and a checkered jacket. “Wear that now.” And Jokwon just followed her order and minutes later, Jokwon went out after wearing those clothes. His broad shoulders and muscles are seen under those clothes that made him look cool. Then Ga In put some eye liner on him and accessories (as seen on the picture)

Jokwon looked at the mirror and quite disappointed in how he looks like. . .

“What . . . is . . . this? I look like a bad guy that does all the bad things! DX Where are we going by the way?”

“The NIGHT CLUB.”  Ga In smirked.

 

 

           ----------------------------------------------END OF THE CHAPTER-----------------------------------------------

 

 

Author’s note:

 Finally! xD I updated another chapter, hehehe, a really late one, mian ^_^ well, I think this chapter lacks something. BUT, there’s still a lot to wait for. The problem is, I don’t know how long my beloved readers will wait xD thanks for waiting, and I’m sorry to keep you guys waiting T^T’