Bad? Good?! WHAT?!?!

The Devil Meets An Angel

 *Midnight

Jokwon finally opened his eyes! He still feels a little bit dizzy so he put his hand to his forehead to massage it but instead of touching his forehead, he felt a wet towel on it and then, grabbed it. He was confused and there are questions on his mind like “Why do I have this on my brow?” “Did I put it?” He tried to remember what happened but there’s nothing. He was about to get up . . . at that time, His eyes widened because of astonishment. She saw a woman, wearing a long sleeve that reveals her right shoulder and short shorts, sitting beside his bed with her crossed arm and head lying on it. Jokwon was afraid to touch her, still hesitating. But he saw that she seems cold so he gathered his courage and ended up placing a blanket on her. And thought,

“So~~~, this is why I had a towel on my forehead ^-^”

 He decided to stay and sat in an Indian style and put his palms under his chin. He stared at her, “Kyeopta ^-^”. Ga In was blooming in his eyes with sparkling stars around her. Then, minutes later, Ga in woke up. She wiped her eyes gently and opened her eyes. Everything was blurry so she blinked again and saw a silhouette, almost a face of a man. She blinked again, and this time, everything was clear as crystal. She saw Jokwon just an inch away from her face! Her eyes widened followed by:

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!”

Making her lose her balance on the chair and fell on the floor. Jokwon was taken aback then immediately seeks for Ga In. He saw Ga In sitting on the floor and her sharp eyes looking at him.

“Yah! * pointing her finger at him, Aish . . . !”

. . . . .

“Gweanchanayo?”

GaIn sighed deeply and trying to control her temper, silence was heard for a while then . . .

“Yeah, don’t worry about me.” Ga In said coldly while tidying up the chair and put it beside Jokwon. Then she put her hand on his forehead, almost hitting him but he just ignored it . . .

“I think you’re okay now.”

“Kamsahaeyo . . . .uhmm . . .Miss . Ah! Jokwon-imnida!” then he lends a hand for a handshake.

“Ga In, Son Ga In.” Ga In ignored his hand and got her camera.

“Yah, do you know how hard it is for me to take care of you?” Ga In told him while looking for the picture she took.

Jokwon just looked at her and saw Ga In was holding her camera with their picture on. She immediately showed it to Jo Kwon and. . .

“Remember this?” there, again, her sharp eyes looking at him while he was taking a good look at it and saw himself and Ga In lips had contacted. His eyes widened and took a closer look at it, taking Ga In’s camera.

“B. . b . . BWO?! W . .w. WE . . . KISSED?!” Jokwon stuttered. “ How is that?! You’re not even my girlfriend! And, and . . and I don’t even know who you are and w . . we . . . we kissed?!  . . . . I’m definitely sure that I am not drunk! I lose my consciousness because I’m sick!”

“Same with me. Do you think that’s not my first kiss?! Well sorry to tell yah but IT IS! I needed to sacrifice my first time just because you’re weak. Can’t even drink your medicine on your own!

If you even can’t take good care of yourself, then don’t even get sick!”

Jokwon can’t do anything but to keep quiet and thought about the situation hardly, then . . .

“Mianhaeyo. Well, I can’t leave my work even just for a while, even thought I feel sick. I need . . . money for paying this condominium.”

“Wae? Can’t you just rent a cheap apartment?”

“There are memories in here that I don’t want to be departed from.” Then Jokwon gave Ga In a shy smile and looked into her eyes for a second.

“Tch, Baaaabo. Memories stay in the heart, not in a room . . . ?”

Ga In rolled her eyes and there comes the deafening silence. Jokwon wants to say something but just kept it to himself then Ga In talked . . .

“ okay, back to business. I won’t let you go just like that. I know you know how important for a person a first kiss is, right?”

“Yes , but . . . . “

“But?”

“ I didn’t plan or even think about you giving your first kiss to a weak man like me.”


“But it already happened, if you just prevent yourself from being sick, and now, I wouldn’t be even here, in front of you!”

“De, and I’m very thankful for sacrificing it for me! ^-^”

“ . . . and it is not that bad, my first kiss was a beautiful woman, inside and out.” Jokwon chuckled, and then suddenly, Ga In slammed her hand on his desk and leaned closer to him. Closer . . .  and closer . . . and closer with her sharp eyes looking straight in his eyes until their face were just an inch from each other, again. GaIn stopped there but Jokwon’s heart already started to beat faster and faster.

Gain moved closer that made Jokwon close his eyes. Then suddenly, he just heard Gain whispered to his ears saying,

 “I’m not joking about this matter. You must think about how you can pay the kindness I showed you before I lose my temper and can’t control the things I may do.”

Jokwon’s POV

 I’m freaking out right now and I don’t know what to do! This girl . . . . this girl, I’m doubting now about her. Did I think wrongly about her? She’s asking me now to pay her back?!?! Isn’t true kindness is helping someone who cannot pay you back? How can I pay her back now? My income’s just enough for me and this condominium. I’m regretting it now and thinking that it would be better if this woman didn’t take good care of me. . . But . . .  because of that care, I’m feeling good now! . . . Maybe. . At least, I need to be grateful about it and I’ll try to do the best of what I can do for her now. Jokwon!, don’t think harshly about her, just think about the sacrifice, the good deeds she did to you for making you nurse back to health. If she was not here, maybe I’m still lying on bed, leaving my work, doing nothing and maybe my condition worsened, right?

Jokwon finally spoke up,

“What do you want me to do?” Jokwon asked happily.

“What do you want me to do to you?”Gain replied back with her arms crossed.

“I would gladly do what you want.”

Gain, who was standing there, thinking, obviously thought of something while grinning to Jokwon.

“Tssss, well then . . .

BE MY SERVANT!”

 

Author’s note:

Goodness! XD it’s great that I still haven’t deleted this draft from com, or something really bad will happen to this story. >.< ENJOY!