Where it all began

The Devil Meets An Angel

In the middle of the night in her room, Gain was putting her heavy make up on then wore a black blouse with a mini skirt. She's about to leave but  . . .

"Where are you going? in this time?", A woman showed up with a worried face.

"Ahjumma, it's none of your business." Gain said coldly while putting her high heels on.

"How many times do I need to tell you not to call me Ahjumma? Is it really hard for you to call me 'Omma'? Even just for once? This thing will really make me happy."

"Tch, are you kidding me? i will NEVER call you that. Why? Because first of all, you're just a b**** who seduced my father who's a president of a company, to have a lot of money, second I never thought of you being my mom. And lastly, you are making my life suffer. Can't you just get out of this house then I'll give the money you want then have a  divorce with my father and seduce another one?. . .  Tch, I forgot, It's impossible for someone who holds firmer than a leech."

She went outside and closed the door then drove her car, leaving her step mom in the dark. Gain went to a night club and there, she danced like crazy and drank like there's no tomorrow. Then when she got drunk, she went home at 4 in the morning and went to her room and just laid down and fell asleep with her dress, make up and the smell of alcohol. 

#morning . . . 

*knocks

"Gain ah!" 

Gain heard her father's voice but she didn't care. Her father keeps on knocking but no one responded so he opened the door and was shocked on Gain's appearance.  He immediately came near her and he smelled the alcohol that made him hit her legs hard.

"Aaaaaawh!!! Ah, wae?!" Gain immediately sat up and put her hands where her father hit her.

"WAE?! you . . .asked why?!, the answer is really obvious! Just look at yourself! You're being indecent! You always do this and you always ignore the advices, the sermons i told you! It was all for you Ga-in! When I asked what's wrong you just say "nothing". Her father said almost shouting. He put his hand at his nape and looked like not feeling well.

"You . . .. you are really forcing me to do this!". Her father continued then went out of Ga-In's room. Ga-In actually didn't care and realizes that her head was aching, . . .hangover XD Then, her father came back with two luggage.

"Son Ga-In, I . . . order you to GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE AT ONCE!", her father demanded.

"Bwoh?!" Ga-in asked with shock on her face.

"Hey, what's going on?" Her step mom showed up, worried, as soon as she met Ga-In's eyes, she felt the devil inside her so she quietly hid at the back of Ga-In's father.

"You can only go with things that can fit in this 2 luggage, you better start packing now."Then her father was about to leave but . . . 

" So, you'll choose this woman who's just a substitute for mom than me who is YOU'RE OWN CHILD?! Tch, ah-jum-ma, what potion did you put on him? Can I have some too?", Ga-in said with a smirk.

Her father got his limit and slapped Ga-in, at his time, Ga-in shed a tear.

". . . .You're being too much." 

"And you're not?!" Ga-in yelled back .

"I'll give you money once, then after that, go get a job and learn how to feed yourself, then, learn how to love and change that bad attitude of yours. Once you did all this, I'll accept you again as my daughter."

"What for? You already driven me away! Tch, seriously. Get out and give me the money . . . . . I no longer reccognize you as my father" Ga-in said with a cold voice. her father did what ga-in said and she started packing her things.

She went out of that house while showing her annoyance by messing up the house, stamping her feet and slamming the door. Then she called her one true friend, JEA. Her childhood and bestest friend. She knows Ga-in well than Ga-in's father. She's average person with luxurious life and living alone in a condominium.

"Jea-ssi, my dad wants me out of the house. Can i stay there? At least for a week?"

"Bwo?! You ran away from home?!"

"Yah! Are you deaf?"

"Just kidding XD, of course, anyway I'm alone here. You can stay as long as you want ^-^"

"I'll be going there now"

"k" then Ga-in hung up.

Finally, Ga-in arrived at her place.

"Hey, Come in!" Jea welcomed her happily. "So, . . what happened?" she asked out of curiosity.

"nothing" Ga-in said like nothing really happened.

"Aigoo, this girl, you really need to fix that attitude T-T"

"WAE? This is  me, there's nothing you can do but to accept who really i am" Ga-in pouted.

"Quite true" Jea nodded "BUT you must accept criticisms for you to become a better person!"

Ga-in was about to contradict to was Jea said but she heard something like growling . . . 

"Pffffffft . . . Is that . . . your . . . "  Ga-in's trying to hold her laugh.

"Yeah you can laugh, -_- I'm hungry, I skipped meals because of work."

"Okay, I'll make you something to eat for a thanks offering. You know I can only be like this when I'm around with yah! be thankful!

"Yeah yeah yeah,ppali! While you're out I'll arrange you're things in here."

"De~" 

Then Ga-in went out and suddenly, in the hallway, She bumped into a guy. Almost the same height and size as hers with a cap that made his face hidden. The guy fell down instead of her.

"tch" She rolled her eyes but still she lend a hand to help the guy stand and as the same time the guy bowed Ga-in continued to walk . Suddenly she stopped . . . 

"That guy's hand sure was . . . warm" . . . .

 

Author's note, 

XD WHO'S THE GUY?! . i know the ending was not that too good. im sorry. TT_TT and i'll be demanding now, there's 21 subscribers for now, i need another 9 subscribers to make the 2nd chapter. MWUAhAHAH :) THIS WILL GIVE ME TIME TO THINK ABOUT THE NEXT CHAPTER. hehehe :D