Chapter 5

My Fox Eyed Husband

YOUR POV

We're still sitting on the floor.

"Yah. Keep your promise, arasseo?" I told him then I pinched Jinyoung's cheeks. 

"Neh. I will keep my promise." He then pulled me in a big big tight panda hug. "I missed you so much." He whispered.

"I missed you too."

"I'm really sorry for what I have done. I promise that I'll change for you and..." Jinyoung pulled back for a while and touched your belly. "...our baby. Aigoo. Can't wait to see him or her." What he said made me chuckle. "What?" He asked me.

"None. I'm just happy. I wonder if it's a girl or a boy?"

"Hmm. A little _____ or a handsome little Jinyoung?"

"Aigoo. Haha. Yah. Don't let our baby inherit your disease eo? Your wangjabyung disease."

"Aish. So mean!" Jinyoung pouted. And it also made me chuckle. Aigoo. A childish soon to be father. 

"What again?"

"Naaah..."I poked his cheeks."Aigoo. I wonder how a childish foxy eyed prince turned out to be a soon to be father. "

"Aigoo. I feel sorry for our baby."

"Huh? Wae?"

"Her mom is so mean. Mehrong." He ruffled my hair and laughed.

"Tsss. Laugh until you die!" I stood up and walked away.

"Ya! Where you going?"

"Somewhere I'll not see you!" I said I walk my way going to the kitchen.

"Aigooo. Moodswings." 

"Ya! I heard that!"

"You heard what?"

"Aish. Shut up!"

"Aigoo. Haha. I LOVE YOU ___-ah!" I felt my cheeks heatened.

 

JINYOUNG'S POV

"Aigoo. Haha. I LOVE YOU ___-ah!" I shouted. Aigooo. Haha. My dearest ______ didn't even reply with what I have said.  Aigoo. Moodswing. Haha. I still can't believe that I'm going to be a father. Aigoo. This day is so daebak. I was able to see her and talk to her. And she forgave me. Then I found out that she's pregnant with my child. Aigoo. I'm really excited to see him or her. If it's a boy, I bet he's as handsome as me. And if it's a girl, she's as pretty as ____.

"Jinyoungiee babyy~" I heard her calling me from the kitchen. I immediately stood up and walked to the kitchen. I saw her washing thet dishes. I backhugged her and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Yes babyy? Oh, by the way. Why are you washing the dishes? You shouldn't get tired. I'll do that."

"Buy me an ice cream. Pleaseee?" I chuckled as I saw her doing aegyo. So cute.

"Arasseo. But go back to the living room first and rest. I'll wash the dishes. Okay?"

"Okaaay baby~" She's so lovely as ever. She headed to the living room then I started to wash the dishes. Then something popped out of my mind. I should move in here or she'll be moving to my house so I can watch her over. I don't want her to get stressed.

After I washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen, I immediately went to the living room. 

"Hey baby. What flavor do you want?"

"Vanilla will do, baby."

"Alright. I'll go and buy first. Don't tire yourself out, alright?" I said then pecked on her lips.

"Yes sir. Be back right after you buy, eo?"

"Of course, baby." Then I head off to the nearest store and bought my _____'s vanilla ice cream. I should do a research about pregnant women so I'll know the do's and don'ts. KkkK~

 

- -

A/N

Sorry for the long wait. :)))
And sorry for this lame chapter. :(((((

Anyway, thanks for those who subscribed. ♥

SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT

 

I NEED A STORY BANNER :(((