I'm Such A Babo

My Fox Eyed Husband

"Jinyoung..." You took a deep breath. "I...I...I love you but I'm already tired. Tired of crying. Tired of being hurt."

"I'll change for you." Jinyoung said as he tightens his hug.

"You always say that. I thought you have changed. Guess not. What's wrong with me? Tell me. Please? I already gave you all my love, my time, myself. But why? What made you do that? What do those girls have that I don't have? Jinyoung, if you're always like that, I think we should really end this relationship."

"Please no. Please?" He broke his hug and turned you around which made you face him. He sobs louder, burrowing his face into your neck and throwing his arms around your shoulders. "I admit I'm a playboy. But my love towards you is real. Please, I don't wanna end this relationship. I promise you that I wouldn't be a playboy anymore.

It hurts seeing him like this.

"JinyoungI need to go. Let's talk some other time." You said as you try to push him away from you. But the more you push him away, the more he tightens his hug. You deeply sighed. "Jinyoung, if you really love me, you'll give me some time to think. Please, Jinyoung?"

"But..." 

"Please? Let's talk some other time." You pleaded. He releases you from his arms and straightens his body. "Thank you. Bye." You told him. He watched you as you walked away. Then he fell on his knee and told himself, "I'm such a babo." 

 

- - - 

Author's Note

Hellooo~ Thanks for those who subscribed. :D

Sorry for the short chapter~ :((

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. :D