He Now Knows

My Fox Eyed Husband

Author's Note

Sorry for the late update. :(( I had been so busy. Mianhae. :((

- - - - 

 

JINYOUNG'S POV

I miss her. I hope she's fine. She doesn't answer my calls and messages. Aigoo. I need to see her. I really can't live without ____. I shall go to her house. 

 

YOUR POV

*Ding Dong*

I wonder who's that? I think it's Jiyeon, but she didn't tell me that she's gonna come. Aigoo. 

As I opened the door,  an unexpected person was standing there. I was taken aback by his sudden action.

"I missed you. A lot." He said as he tightened his hug.

"J..jin..jinyoung. Wh..what are you, uhm, do..doing he..here?

"I wanna see you. I wanna talk to you. I wanna hug you. I wanna kiss you. I missed you. Four days is too much. I can't take it not seeing you."

Tell him about this. He still has the right to know, since that's also his child. Oh yeah. The baby. Aissh. Shall I tell him? Aigoo.

"Jinyoung can we talk inside?"

"Sure." he said as he loosens his hug.

 

JINYOUNG'S POV

As I walk going to the couch, something caught my eye. It's more like a paper. A result, I think? Omo! Is she sick?! I immediately checked what's with that.

Urine Pregnancy Test? Huh? Positi...

"Uhm, Jinyoung? You want something? Water? Coffee? Juice?" ___ asked me.

"Huh?" My mind went blank when I saw the last word.

"I asked you if you want water, coffee or juice?"

"Ahh. Juice will do."

"Okay. Will be back."

So she's pregnant. But why didn't she tell me? I immediately placed the paper down as I heard her footsteps getting nearer.

"Here." She handed me the glass of juice.

"Thanks." 

"Alright."

"So? You're pregnant?" I asked her. I swear, I saw her flinched.

"W..what?" I don't know but I felt some anger.

"Ya! Stop acting innocent! I know you're pregnant! Why didn't you tell me?!"

 

YOUR POV

Ya! Stop acting innocent! I know you're pregnant! Why didn't you tell me? Those words made my tears fall. Not because he told me to stop acting innocent. But because of fear and confusion.

"I...I...I" I don't know what to say.

"YOU WHAT?!! YAAA! ANSWER MEE!!!" I know he's mad. This is what I'm afraif of -- the way he's gonna react.

"J...jinyoung..."

"Could you stop your 'I..I..I and J..jinyoung'?!" What he said, kind of pissed me. Can't he understand my situation?!! Aisssh! I can't take it anymore!

"YA! JUNG JINYOUNG!! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION?! YEAH! I JUST FOUND OUT YESTERDAY THAT I'M IN' PREGNANT! HAPPY?! HOW WILL I TELL YOU THAT I'M PREGNANT IF I'M CONFUSED. CONFUSED OF WHAT? IF I'M GONNA TELL YOU OR NOT! I WASN'T READY TO TALK TO YOU. AND I'M AFRAID OF HOW YOU'LL REACT IF I TOLD YOU THAT I'M CARRYING YOUR BABY." My tears fall harder.

"I, uhm, sorry. I'm sorry if I didn't allow you to explain first before I dared to raise my voice on you. I'm sorry. And I'm also sorry about last week. I'm really sorry." I, then softened.

"Jinyoung, your apology is not what I expected from you. It's about the baby. Do you-"

"We'll keep the baby. I promise to be a good father and a good husband. Please forgive me. I really love you." He moved closer to me and held my hands. I can see his tears falling. Now, I'm once again confused. 

"I.."

"Please?" He said as he knelt in front of me. The baby needs him. I also need him. Aigooo. Okaay. 

"Hey. Stand up."

"I won't, until you forgive me." So stubborn. I hugged him immediately. 

"Aish. So stubborn, as always. Look, I'm also sorry, babe." I tightened my hug. 

"You shouldn't be the one who's sorry." He said as he hugged me back. I missed this. His touch. His smell. I missed everything about him. "Sorry, again." I heard him mumbbled. He then broked the hug and looked straight to my eyes.

"I love you so much Lee _____" 

"I love you too Jung Jinyoung."

Then he leaned in and kissed me full on the lips. I pulled back for a while.

- -

A/N 

Sorry for the boring chapter. :(( Anyway, happy holidays. :))