; 2:18 p.m. - forever

kiss

2:18 p.m.

 

There sits a boy, face tinted, who can’t seem to think straight. Hansol didn’t know what he was feeling, and it was all thanks to the one and only Boo Seungkwan. With all the kisses he received, all he wants to do is return them. But he knows he is too of a coward to do so. If he were to do so, he’d pepper every single inch of Seungkwan’s face with kisses, with gentle whispers of how beautiful he is.

 

 

9:22 p.m.

 

The concert was a huge success. All 13 had so much fun performing in front of thousands of fans. The screams boasted their energy tonight as they showcased their abilities. It was only one of many concerts, but each and every concert will be remembered.

 

The concert just ended, but as always a vlive of birthday members would occur. All thirteen were thankful for everyone who came to the concert and those who could come in the next concerts. Seungkwan had asked if the two wanted a kiss, hearing this Hansol’s heart combusted but acted like he hated the thought of it. Hansol proceeded to tell a story where he was taking a selfie and suddenly Seungkwan had kissed his cheek.

 

First was the baby of the group, Chan sandwiched in between the two celebrants and kissed their cheeks, ever so lightly. The one who gave the kiss cringed a bit and ran away.

 

Second was Minghao, would said how it was amazing they had the same birthday. The celebrants agreed to that, in shock that they shared a birthday. Although no kiss was given as Minghao took off.

 

Thirdly was Jun with a “let’s go on forever” and kissed the two right after. Hansol gummy smilled and smacked his forehead. He received so many kisses today, he lost count

 

Lastly, the one Hansol may have been waiting for was Seungkwan. Seungkwan had this evil glint as he was gliding his fingers across his lips.

 

“I hate it” which brought Seungkwan’s mood down. Seungkwan thought of maybe not doing it anymore as hearing it come right out of Hansol’s mouth. Maybe he should just stop kissing him, but he was already there and it was live, maybe one last kiss wouldn’t hurt. He thought Hansol liked them, guess not.

 

“I’m kidding” was said right after. Hansol really wasn’t thinking straight when he said he didn’t like it. In fact, he ing loves them but won’t say anything, not wanting to be rejected in case Seungkwan didn’t return the feeling. He decided to not say anything, little did he know he would regret it.

 

Seungkwan had his arms loosely wrapped around Hansol as he wished the two, a happy birthday once more and kissed their cheeks in lightning speed. Seungkwan ran with the thought of sadness and promised himself not to kiss Hansol anymore, knowing how the other felt.

 

Hansol and Seokmin both cringed but smiled so bright. Hansol sat there with a little smile and he nodded his head.

 

Little did Hansol know that that was the last kiss he would ever get from Seungkwan.

 

 

 

So so soooo sorry for not updating. Thanks for reading, love you all! Also did y'all notice the date, they correspond with thier birthdays, some of them.