; 12:30 a.m. - 8:08 a.m.

kiss

One boy had been awake the whole night thinking of an excellent birthday gift. He really thought he could come up with one in a snap of the fingers but boy was he wrong. Thinking of the perfect birthday gift kept him up the whole night.

He didn’t know what exactly he was doing as he got up and slowly tip-toed across the room towards one of the birthday boys room. There’s no turning back

As he was inches away from the bed he bent his knees and sat in front of the peaceful sleeping boy. He kind of felt bad for waking him up on his special day but he wanted to be the first the give his gift(s).

This is the lamest gift ever, he thought. He lifted his hand off his knee and pushed it towards prince charming, his face coming closer in the process.

 

‘Vernon’ Seungkwan said as he gently shook his figure.

 

12:00 a.m.

Vernon was abruptly woken up from his dream. The dream had him blushing redder than a tomato. He couldn’t believe he dreamt about his best friend like that.

His vision wasn’t 100% functioning properly maybe because he was just woken up. Looking at the alarm clock it was officially his birthday. Sweet

Vernon had a feeling his was purposely woken up. He craned his head and even through the dim light he knew who it was…

It was a monkey

 

Jk

 

It was his cutie best friend Seungkwan.

He was about to yell at him for waking him up at this ungodly hour but as I was about to open my mouth.

I felt something touch my lips.

Oh how the softest pair of lips were own my own right now.

Too shocked to do something I sat there looking like a fool not like anyone can see

‘Happy birthday Vernie’ whispered Seungkwan as he retracted from his position.

Vernon watched as the boy left to his own roomand stared at the ceiling. .

Is my heart supposed to beat this fast?

 What is this feeling I’m feeling right now?

Why didn’t I kiss back? Idiot

He hoped his roommate, Minghao that he couldn’t hear how loud his heart was beating.

No matter how hard Vernon tried to fall back to sleep, the more he couldn’t stop replaying the scene that happened exactly 4 hours ago. Every time he thought about the kiss, the more his heart did summersaults.

Vernon wanted more but was too shy to do something.

Meanwhile the boy who gave the kiss was fast sleep with his heart content.

 

6:15 a.m.

Vernon groaned as he realized he had only shut his eyes for a measly 5 minutes. They had a concert today and he knew he would maybe pass out somewhere before. There no way he could squeeze out a quick nap today. Perfect day it is today he thought as he got up from bed by rolling straight down the floor.

There could have been better ways to approach the plan he had in his mind.

He decided to go downstairs and hope that some of the boys were up as well. Vernon wasn’t actually functional as he slammed into the wooden door.

thump

To say it didn’t hurt was an understatement. Vernon reached for his forehead and held it, slowly rubbing, trying to soothe out his aching forehead.

A loud chuckle caught Vernon’s attention. Full on laughing sounded behind his hotel door. someone had known the little embarrassed moment Vernon just experienced.

Embarrassment creeping up his whole body, Vernon slowly opened the door and to his absolute surprise it was none other than his Seungkwan who was currently clutching his abdomen and he wiped a few tears that were nonexistent.

Vernon couldn’t believe it was Seungkwan who had to witness his idiocy. Vernon watched as Seungkwan tried to stop laughing but laughing right back. Still holding his forehead, Vernon didn’t think it was t h a t funny.

Finally after a billion years or so, Seungkwan had manage to collect his self. Vernon held his breathe as Seungkwan took a step forward and inspected his forehead. Seungkwan took off the hand that Vernon currently had on his forehead and checked.

The next few moment Vernon once again didn’t know what to do.

Seungkwan tip-toed like he cutie he is and pressed his lips to the throbbing area of Vernon’s Forehead. Seungkwan then pecked Vernon’s cheek.

“Feel better yeah?’ Seungkwan said and left again.

Once again Vernon was frozen in spot. HE DID IT AGAIN

Vernon was now fully on awake. It’s like a sudden burst of energy sparked his whole body. He couldn’t believe Seungkwan had pecked him twice in a span of 10 seconds.

He couldn’t still feel the tingling of the lips that touched his face. The places where he had been pecked still tingled.

Vernon wanted more of Seungkwan. No. he craved more and was still a to do something about it.

 

8:10 a.m.

Seungkwan and Vernon share kisses all the time but this time is different. It feels different. It feels like Vernon’s heart a ticking time bomb. He doesn’t know how much more his heart can take.

He wanted Seungkwan to kiss him all the time. He knew it hurt Seungkwan would kiss him and I would pretend to hate it. He doesn’t show he’s hurt but I see it in in eyes.

Seungkwan occupied my mind once again. The boy really is something.

Minutes before all the boys came by and greeted Seokmin and I for our birthdays. I was very grateful for these boys. They are my family.

All 13 boys were awake and getting ready to go to the arena to practice. Vernon wasn’t sure he could focus not when Seungkwan was around.

Before we could get into the van Seungkwan pulled me aside from the rest and once again took me by surprise.

He pecked my nose and greeted me ‘happy birthday again’ chuckling and walking into the van like it was nothing when it was JKLSLF to Vernon.

how could he just do that and walk away

 

As the two pre-occupied boys were having a moment, there stand a member(s) who watch afar as the have their moment.

One was even jealous about the little scene and can’t help but look away, seeking for a distraction for his aching heart.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________