; 10:04 a.m. - 2:11 p.m.

kiss

10:04 a.m.

The time has come to where they were to practice on the moving stage. All the boys were very scared but didn’t want to say it, all but one. Hansol was honestly going to cry. Even though he has performed on the moving stage it was still another thing getting on it. He was very afraid of height.

Seungkwan noticing his best friend turned around and slightly shaking concerned him. He knew Hansol was afraid of heights yet he tries to be brave. Seungkwan approached Hansol and took his hands making face towards him.

Seungkwan could see the little tear drops that gracefully left his teary eyes. Seungkwan’s hands held Hansol’s shaky ones and kissed both of his hands, as soon as he kissed Hansol’s hands they slightly slowed the shakiness. Seungkwan then took step forward and lifted his dominant hand to caress the soft skin of Hansol’s cheek. In instinct Hansol fluttered his eyes shut and leaned into Seungkwan’s hand.

Seungkwan peeked both of Hansol’s soft and delicate eyelids.

“You know that you are very brave. You know I’m always there so don’t be scared k” seungkwan said as he walked away and started to rehearse.

Hansol really felt butterflies in his stomach. I don’t remember having butterflies for breakfast? He thought and smiled. Hansol didn’t know what he’d do without Seungkwan.

But at the same time he also kissed me again 4 ing times. Hansol really shouldn’t swear but he couldn’t help it. Seungkwan was too much for his poor heart can handle.

 

-

 

The next few hours were spent oh practice and rehearsals. Performing in front of their fans gave them a lot of energy to continuing their energetic performances.

Vernon nowadays gets distracted a lot, resulting in Soonyoung scolding him. It wasn’t his fault his eyes always searched for Seungkwan. It felt stalker-ish and creepy and whenever he was caught. Oh boy, Hansol would look away embarrassed. Jisoo, Jeonghan and Seunghceol always witnessing this would silently look at each other and laugh. Jihoon, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Jun, Mighao, Soonyoung and Chan thought those two were so dense. The other boy silently wished he could have the way Seungkwan looked at Hansol look at him.

Oh how the boy looks at Seungkwan like he is the most funniest person ever. They spend a lot of time together, but does he think of me those times?

 

1:16 p.m.

All 13 boys were now scattered around. Moments ago they finished an early lunch. They were all full, half of them having no room for desert. The Gag trio though had more energy than all the 10 laying down. Food was their recharging material. Some were even envious that these three dummies had so much energy. Some of the staff were used to seeing the three not run out of energy. They even think that somehow they receive energy from the three by just looking at them.

 

There wasn’t a time where no one was talking. There would always be someone talking about, dance anything. But when it came to the sunshine of seventeen not talking, just silently watching the boys goof around, there clearly was something on his mind.

Seungkwan being the observant boy he is noticed Seokmin all quiet. He knew that he should be out there with Soonyoung goofing there asses off but instead he sat at a corner thinking so hard he got startled as Seungkwan reached him.

 

Seungkwan knew that Seokmin wasn’t in the mood to talk so he sat right beside him and rested his head on Seokmin’s shoulder. These types of tiny actions always brings a smile to Seokmin. How couldn’t it not have Seokmin smile, he loves Seungkwan so much. I mean who doesn’t.

 

 

2:11 p.m.

Everyone was now sitting in Minghao’s and Hansol’s shared room. Currently they were watching cartoons. All would sit together watching anything on the television. They wanted to have a rest before the concert.

Seungkwan and Hansol sat together as always. They were un-separable. Sometimes their roommates would sudden heart attacks because they thought they were missing. Turns out they were sleeping on Seungkwans bed. Now they older members won’t send out a search party for the two.

Hansol knows he should be watching the cartoons but he couldn’t. His mind was occupied with Seungkwan. Seungkwan Seungkwan Boo Seungkwan. The name was so beautiful, it was like a piece of butter on freshly made pancakes, just melting off.

Their hands were centimeters away on the couch.

 

His fingers were so nice and long. I wonder what they could do…

 

Hansol couldn’t believe he just ing thought that. He was a split decision and he couldn’t stop himself from slapping his cheek. What is wrong with me omg

 

Seungkwan honestly hated cartoons and would rather watch something educational. Cartoons are cool and all but he wasn’t in the mood. Usually cartoons are the only thing that keeps him calm but now he really doesn’t want to see such bright colors.

 

*Slap*

 

Seungkwan turns to the sound of the slap and his eyes landed on Hansol right beside him and the face he was sporting was in absolute shook, that he couldn’t believe he just slapped himself. Seungkwan was in in love. In love with the face that looked like a lost puppy.

 

Hansol was too cute that Seungkwan reached over to give a quick peck on the cheek that was already tinted red. Hansol reached to touch the tingly spot where his heart almost combusted right there.

 

I am so embarrassing ndslnsondso Hansol thought as he smiled for the millionth time today.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

aye I turn seventeen teen teen this saturday.

i don't think I like this chapter fbodsfn