Epilogue

The Best Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Top's POV

I just woke up and I couldn't find Amber anywhere. So I got out of our bedroom and kept calling for her. Then I found her in the laundry room, so I said, 'There you are, I've been searching for you everywhere and what do you think you are doing?'  

'Can't you see, I'm doing the laundry.' 

'Yeah I can see that, what I'm saying is why are you doing that?'

'You are just worrying too much oppa, it's just laundry.'

'I know I just don't want anything happen to my baby.'

'Our baby', she corrected me right away. That's right me, and Amber are happily married soon to be parents now. Even thinking about it is making me really happy. I was the happiest person on the planet when she told me that I'm going to be a dad and also when she said yes to my proposal. I am the luckiest man on the earth because every moment I spent as Amber's husband was everything I could ask for. My only regret was not being a good boyfriend to her when we were dating, we have to hide most of the time. I couldn't really give her that much at that time but she never really complained.

Our marraige didn't happen that easily too. We went through a lot especially Amber but she always says to me that it's all worth it. I declared our marriage news right after I came from the army. Obviously whole nation went crazy, no one ever expected that. Things were hard for a little bit but as time passed on things got back to normal. Ofcourse there were topber fans who helped through all of this by showing immense support. I'm really grateful for them, they were the ones who fought the antis for us. Gradually everyone forgot and we get to live our lives peacefully.

My members and f(x) members really helped us a lot including our wedding preparations. I made sure that everything would be according to Amber's taste very simple but elegant and I think I nailed it because the first thing that Amber said to me on our first night as a married couple, 'Today is a dream come true.' That made really proud of myself and that night was the best night of my existence.

Today she's wearing long shorts and a loose spaghetti top exposing her shoulders which are my biggest weakness and her short hair didn't help either. I just can't figure out how can she still look hot with that belly, I'm just too lucky. She was still doing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter