His Words

The Best Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's  POV

Bigbang's song popped up on the screen while I was watching TV, seeing that made me miss oppa even more. It's been a while since he went for his holiday. There wasn't much contact between us except for the occasional texts. I thought I can finally let go my feelings now that he's not here but somehow him not being here with me increased my feelings even more. I was behaving like a love sick teenager these past few days. I just keep missing him more and more. It's driving me crazy and making me really sad. I can't even talk to him about this because I'm scared that he might laugh in my face after hearing that.

I still remember the time when I almost told him. That was the time when f(x) just made a comeback with Redlight. We just finished our first stage and got into our room, that's when I got a call from him. I picked up right away and he said he called me to congratulate for f(x) comeback and then he told me that I looked y in my teaser photos. My mouth was wide open in shock because oppa don't say those things to me. He never praises me or do something like that. So him saying I looked y really shocked me so I asked him to stop playing around to which he said, ' No, I really mean it. I never thought I would say this to you but you looked really y in those photos. That concept really suited you. You should try more of those'. I was blushing I couldn't believe he said that to me. So I said thanks to him and ended the call.

After that phone call, I couldn't focus on anything all I could hear in my head are his words. That suddenly made me realise, for the first time he saw me as a girl and maybe this is the time for me to tell him how I feel. So without wasting anymore time I went to our place. As soon as I enter I could here some laughter and some talk. I didn't get most of it but I did get they were talking about me because I heard my name. So I went towards them it was Top oppa and s. After they noticed me they were surprised and oppa asked me,'Yaah, what are you doing here?' and others joined ' Amber, what brings you here?' So I told them that I'm here to celebrate f(x) comeback with Top oppa. Then S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter